Sign in to follow this  
Guest Got Dat Cronik

LIP LICKING CHIKEN

Guest Got Dat Cronik

NEW CHIKEN SHOP ONA THE BLOKANY1 NO BOUT IT??

where is ithow long has there been a sams opposite upton park station i musty be latend never go to that newish chicken shop next to mile end stationi went in there took 1 look at the yut servin the chicken nd went outhygiene levels looked looow

Guest Got Dat Cronik
where is ithow long has there been a sams opposite upton park station i musty be latend never go to that newish chicken shop next to mile end stationi went in there took 1 look at the yut servin the chicken nd went outhygiene levels looked looow
HAS IT GOT SOME RED STOOLSNEAR DAT SHISHA PLACE???LIP LIKIN CHIK IS IN BEKTO/CUSTOM HOUSE WAYSSINCE WEN WAS THERE A NEW KFC IN GATE??? DAT B THE QUESTION NIGGA

Guest Got Dat Cronik

ITS THE ONLY CHIKEN SHOP IN THEM ENZSO ITS GONA MAKE BARE P3 WINGS CHIPS AND DRINK 99P2 PC CHIK N CHIPS 3 WINGS N DRINK 2 NUGGZBUT U HAV TO PAY 15 P FOR SOME CHILLI SAUCEI WAS LIKE BOSSMAN R U SERIOUS???HE SADI ' FOR U MY FREND ITS FREE'

Guest Got Dat Cronik

SAMS IS DIXY!!!!!!ALL THE DIXYS GOT RENAMED TO SAMS

ITS THE ONLY CHIKEN SHOP IN THEM ENZSO ITS GONA MAKE BARE P3 WINGS CHIPS AND DRINK 99P2 PC CHIK N CHIPS 3 WINGS N DRINK 2 NUGGZBUT U HAV TO PAY 15 P FOR SOME CHILLI SAUCEI WAS LIKE BOSSMAN R U SERIOUS???HE SADI ' FOR U MY FREND ITS FREE'
ahahahahahi dunno why this made me buss up

luol dengswear this is on all the chicken boxes though? lip licking chicken mmmm mmmmm.
luol deng went to my school plus that made me crease up bout the box

HAS IT GOT SOME RED STOOLSNEAR DAT SHISHA PLACE???
yehnd i swr that kfc in forest gate has been there for time

Guest haze-e
favourables in hither green>
laugh.gif:D:D Get outta huuuur.Any fake Favourites. You best get kebab from next door G.

ahahahahahi dunno why this made me buss up

erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhu dont want to kno what kind of sh*t ur eatinall that for 99p is worryin