Rah, Estelle Top Of The Charts

Young £

im feelin this tune alot still.Havnt seen Tf post in here...wanna hear his scoop.Its kinda obvious that kanye on the beat = number 1 but she did come correct so u cant even really put it down to that alone.hopefully her performance and skill will push her into the greater echelons of the music industry.The uk game needs someone up there who is going to bring people in on a serious global level...thats just my opinion though.Hope she blows stateside
Errrm, has Kanye West ever had a number 1 hit?
Yes Stronger...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sway's officially signed to Konvict now aswell?
At the 1xtra concert Akon brought him out and said he's signed him, so i guess so
Akon was bringing out Red Cafe for years in NY and Cafe only got his money & deal in late 2007...Until I hear Sway say he signed I'll always be spectical... That or until I see Akon bringing Sway out in HIS city...

Estelle never got brought thru by Lily Allen or Amy Winehouse...BUTIf she is successful in the US, indirectly those two will have played their part.Fact is, Estelle plays INDUSTRY. She gets it, she understands it, & is prepared to play it... Everywhere she gets/goes will be because she's understood this and because she does actually have some talent.

Exactly this is what Akon does throughout the World. So Sway should just be pimping him as much as he can & getting whatever he can... Cos artists like Dolla (who I dont really rate) are get actual deals, video & Konvict chain...From what I know the next artist on Konvict getting a deal is Tammi Chyn...

Exactly this is what Akon does throughout the World. So Sway should just be pimping him as much as he can & getting whatever he can... Cos artists like Dolla (who I dont really rate) are get actual deals, video & Konvict chain...From what I know the next artist on Konvict getting a deal is Tammi Chyn...
She's got one the sexy bitch. I've wanted to impregnate her for full on 3 years now. They are tryna make her to be the Jamaican Rhianna and not the Dancehall Amerie but more successful