Should I Smoke Dope?

The King

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death

loli know a goon like this who has drug induced psychosis due to canibisdude thinks he's livin in The Truman Show, he thinks theres a channel on Sky showin him all day and a websitesays someone one night came into his house n planted sutin in his brainhe's deadly serious aswell

loli know a goon like this who has drug induced psychosis due to canibisdude thinks he's livin in The Truman Show, he thinks theres a channel on Sky showin him all day and a websitesays someone one night came into his house n planted sutin in his brainhe's deadly serious aswell
WOW

Guest Smell Of Death
WOW
trust mewhat i thought

different strokes for different folkssome people stay on point whilst blazin others ...... NO Way
ye this is wat i was sayin for the begining bit, giving a bly to the OVER-EXAGERATED statements, and wen she looked like she was gonna die in the begining...then as soon as i saw her tryin to put together that crap after TWO f*ckIN TOKES on "tenth of a gram in a spliff" i just thot, naaaaa this is jus PURE BULLSHIT...nuffin but media exagerating and being used as a tool by the law to try cripple societies free will...id like to see em take a few shots of any alcohol and try do that same task, bet they would find difficulties their, but der wouldnt be no fuss bout alcohol bein illegal now would der. its a recreational drug, there going on like its not used for similar reasons as alcohol is, ders no validity there. then the f*ckin crappy scientist guy cumin in chattin sum sh*t to make the viewers buy it....and to top it off she makes sure she makes a point of it being TWO tokes and it bein a tenth of a gram.....blatent media un-educated reinforcement on discouragement...and how the f*ck have they not got anyone on there who is remotely educated on the subject, part from the c*nt who mentioned the word "addiction"...f*ckin hell bet they had bare home truths from people they met on the street and just cut them out to fiddle wid the image the show portrays...disclaimer:im not promoting weed to be perfect, but this kinda of media propaganda is appauling.

ive got dis on sky+ so im commentin as im watchin still....the driving bit was cringe worthy, 2 tokes is f*ckin nuffin, but still at least she didnt run over the babies and showed sumin right for once. bein over cautious>>>>>not bein cautious enough.her understanding is so sh*t aswell, she thinks smokin sum super silver is the same as smokin "1/10g mersh", dats like sayin a beer is the same as havin a whisky, and dats a bit of an understatement at that.all this f*ckin program has made me wanna do is go to dam for a week or sumin and jus smoke every strain of weed they have lol.

the bit were the deaded those bait front page headlines was good. i hate seein that propaganda garbage on papers.swear all those mad adverse effects are for those people who are always high most of their waking life, and smoke regularly over years.and lol @ them bringing in dat washed up POP singer from big brother. He just looked like one of dem guys dat gets high overly quick.meh i dunno about everyone else but im happy wid my position on it, weekend/social smoker. My tolerance to it seems ok aswell cos i pretty much went thru the middle of year 11 to the middle of A2's high every other day and managed to get on with my life well...but dats jus my personal experience, its not the same for everyone, and even wid dat experience im still cuttin back heavily. i aim to stop once ive lived it out and ders nuffin new it can bring me. id probably do it once in a blue moon after that, IF i ever did it.

that woman was on sum madddd giggles, it looked overly exageratted, but u do get those odd people who properly f*ck up on a few tokes.one time in college we must of been driving sumwer, i must of given 3-4 tokes to my bredrin who was in the other car....wen we got to were we was supposed to bout half n hour, 45 mins later....EVERYMAN jumped out dat car sayin "DONT PUT HIM IN OUR CAR AGAIN!" lololololcos he wudnt shut up, jus chatted bare sh*t, giggled at everything, made bare noise....and did that to everyone in the car, and the drive thru lady at mcdonalds LOL.

My mate at uni used to live with a guy who genuinely(sp) believe he was Ghandi. The guy would watch the biography channel and be like "thats where I met the British Prime Minister" and quote him when then was on about war and sh*t. He got sent back to his parents.

ive got dis on sky+ so im commentin as im watchin still....the driving bit was cringe worthy, 2 tokes is f*ckin nuffin, but still at least she didnt run over the babies and showed sumin right for once. bein over cautious>>>>>not bein cautious enough.her understanding is so sh*t aswell, she thinks smokin sum super silver is the same as smokin "1/10g mersh", dats like sayin a beer is the same as havin a whisky, and dats a bit of an understatement at that.all this f*ckin program has made me wanna do is go to dam for a week or sumin and jus smoke every strain of weed they have lol.
I thought exactly the same. Difference is, im there next Tuesday.

Some geezer i know blazed his GCSE's because he smoked weed.Got A's and A*s and he was dumb as hell.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say that weed wasn't the reason he passed.
LOL, there's a 95% chance that it was, seeing as this geezer was the definition of stupid.
how can u be stupid smoke weed then be smart enough to be passin GCSE's at A* level
from my own personal experience, weed opens my mind and slows sh*t down so i can get a better gripused to be doin a level maths, couldnt work something out, smoke a spliff, come back to it and it was alll soooo clearbut its not something u can rely on, its all about ur state of mind