"Bredrin can you lend me a dollar"

TF S4DK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys who you work for are prime examples of this.
This guy...You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about...
Oh i do.Take from what i said how you like....
No you clearly dont.and if you did it would merely highlight the fact you failed even more at your attempt of humour...
Quite menstrual today arnt we TF...
You failed, end off. Gracefully save me the back & forth, its boring now...

lolwas gonna make a topic about the guy in the office/uni/college, that always as some corny excuse about his wallet left at home and he needs a pound for lunch.. B4 u know the dude is becoming some sort of tax to you income.And he never repays, He then tries to indirectly boy you off like: 'You still want that pound cuz?' infront of everyone. Like am the one asking him for the money...Some d*ckhead like that at my work place still
:D :D

'Big man, my electricity gone off can you lend me just 50p to get it back on again'*itches ashen hands*
Cipher your from bricky sides init?beg you tell me you've seen that light skin guy always asking for change? cos what you just said sounds like something he would say

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
'Big man, my electricity gone off can you lend me just 50p to get it back on again'*itches ashen hands*
Cipher your from bricky sides init?beg you tell me you've seen that light skin guy always asking for change? cos what you just said sounds like something he would say
That was who I had in mind when I typed it lolhas to be the same guy?Man try sell me some perfumes once too =\I saw no perfumes.

One guy came up to me yesturday on the way home from work,Had one guy come up to me 3 times in the space of a month, asking for £3 so he can catch a taxi to the airport so he can sort out his passport. Man had his documents in his hand too, all going through the fine details with me.But normally I hear, "Please boss, beg u lend man 50p to catch the bus"

That was who I had in mind when I typed it lolhas to be the same guy?Man try sell me some perfumes once too =\I saw no perfumes.
Probably is. Theres only one notorious light skin dude around Brixton always asking for change. More time its specifically 50p thoughnever tried selling me purfume though, you must look like a woman cuz

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

its the one, but never ask for more than 50p cause otherwise people will ask for it back. Raised £9.40 once at school off minor 10p and 20p raises.

lolwas gonna make a topic about the guy in the office/uni/college, that always as some corny excuse about his wallet left at home and he needs a pound for lunch.. B4 u know the dude is becoming some sort of tax to you income.And he never repays, He then tries to indirectly boy you off like: 'You still want that pound cuz?' infront of everyone. Like am the one asking him for the money...Some d*ckhead like that at my work place still

Told you lot about 1 coolie guy that approached me with"Excuse me Grandfada, I beg you 50p Grandfada"That 1 was orginal still lolHow can I see Keisha from Sugababes bro on road, I was in my car so I beebed him and he came to the window.*spud spud*"Yeah what you saying bro? blud, I beg you borrow me a pound, I gota get my hair cut init?"These times I thinking rah, your sister is baiders, whats going on?

Guest Radio
the worst 1 is wen man ask for a pound so they dont have to break into a note. f*ck off u d*ck. i should spend my money so you can preserve yours.
when people do this i insert plainface like :D
Lol if I only got a score note ill ask for change from someone and tell them I'll pay it back later, minor its only abit of change.

Guest Radio
Told you lot about 1 coolie guy that approached me with"Excuse me Grandfada, I beg you 50p Grandfada"That 1 was orginal still lolHow can I see Keisha from Sugababes bro on road, I was in my car so I beebed him and he came to the window.*spud spud*"Yeah what you saying bro? blud, I beg you borrow me a pound, I gota get my hair cut init?"These times I thinking rah, your sister is baiders, whats going on?

Guest djbmc

me outside mcdonalds, guy comes up to me"oi bruv, lend me 20p init? i just got out of prison and i need to phone my missus"me: "hold on i got 20p somewhere" *gets out wallet* "oh nah sorry i aint got no change""ah u got bare nuggets in there - gimme one of them"me: albatross-l-stare.jpg

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Probably is. Theres only one notorious light skin dude around Brixton always asking for change. More time its specifically 50p thoughnever tried selling me purfume though, you must look like a woman cuz
rofl I meant like..aftershave perfume O_oMan must know I gets the ladies :DBut seriously, I look like this. quasimodoSM.jpg

me outside mcdonalds, guy comes up to me"oi bruv, lend me 20p init? i just got out of prison and i need to phone my missus"me: "hold on i got 20p somewhere" *gets out wallet* "oh nah sorry i aint got no change""ah u got bare nuggets in there - gimme one of them"me: albatross-l-stare.jpg
BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh my

Guest M12 Part 2
oh my
powerful plainface :D

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
oh my
powerful plainface :D
#dsd sdgddfdLOOMLLOLLLL