"Bredrin can you lend me a dollar"

TF S4DK

me outside mcdonalds, guy comes up to me"oi bruv, lend me 20p init? i just got out of prison and i need to phone my missus"me: "hold on i got 20p somewhere" *gets out wallet* "oh nah sorry i aint got no change""ah u got bare nuggets in there - gimme one of them"me: albatross-l-stare.jpg
You deserved it still... NEVER get the wallet out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
me outside mcdonalds, guy comes up to me"oi bruv, lend me 20p init? i just got out of prison and i need to phone my missus"me: "hold on i got 20p somewhere" *gets out wallet* "oh nah sorry i aint got no change""ah u got bare nuggets in there - gimme one of them"me: albatross-l-stare.jpg
You deserved it still... NEVER get the wallet out.
i ACTUALLY give him a pound geez. i told him to f*ck off. well actaully i said nah i need them for my lunch and the guy clearly weren't gonna try snatch my sh*t.

Guest Vaseline
I was bending even before I read the storyPlainface is superb.

Guest PennyTraitor

i still remember in college when one peckham yute try ask me for spare change cos he jus see me drop some.i still remember it jus cos of the sheer audacity. thinkin bout the whole situation he actually try move to man on a sly, but obviously knew levels.cnt believe grown men still ask this tho

i still remember in college when one peckham yute try ask me for spare change cos he jus see me drop some.i still remember it jus cos of the sheer audacity. thinkin bout the whole situation he actually try move to man on a sly, but obviously knew levels.cnt believe grown men still ask this tho
Bwoy, times are hard out there.I was in the petrol station, so I see some old rasta watching me, I screwed him.So he come up to me bout a minute later and he start wid "excuse me bludrin, me and my wife over there, me car break down you see"I thot he was gona ask me for a lift so I said"NAAAAAH"He goes"I beg you borrow me 2 pound please"I gave him cos he looked like he needed it more than me.Pure big man not living good truss me.

Guest PennyTraitor
Bwoy, times are hard out there.I was in the petrol station, so I see some old rasta watching me, I screwed him.So he come up to me bout a minute later and he start wid "excuse me bludrin, me and my wife over there, me car break down you see"I thot he was gona ask me for a lift so I said"NAAAAAH"He goes"I beg you borrow me 2 pound please"I gave him cos he looked like he needed it more than me.Pure big man not living good truss me.
what bout the breh coming up to u screaming 'grandfada'some of these old men jus smokin weed, drinkin and goin bookies i cnt really bly tbh.

I know one guy who used to do this back in the day, my guy did his ROUNDS.One day he came into the common room with brand new kicks and said 'Thank you everyone' before laughing like a madman.

Guest M12 Part 2
I know one guy who used to do this back in the day, my guy did his ROUNDS.One day he came into the common room with brand new kicks and said 'Thank you everyone' before laughing like a madman.
lmfaoself respect levels are low. but cant knock the hustle

LMAO :D I remember a few weeks back i had my headfones on and was waitin on the bus .. next minute i see some scary dude in my face and his lips moving, take my headfones out [hate having to do this as it is] hear him ask for some change to get home .. Told him nah, then watched him ask every other person in site. smh

lolwas gonna make a topic about the guy in the office/uni/college, that always as some corny excuse about his wallet left at home and he needs a pound for lunch.. B4 u know the dude is becoming some sort of tax to you income.And he never repays, He then tries to indirectly boy you off like: 'You still want that pound cuz?' infront of everyone. Like am the one asking him for the money...Some d*ckhead like that at my work place still
lmfaothese days i dont give money to ANYONEif man wants a cheeseburger ill buy him a cheeseburger ill just tell him to wait right there and see if he dumb enough to wait for me

Oh snapI've done that twice still, once I came back & this bre had goneThe second time this other guy 'said thank you very much, God bless you', he then proceeded to back a double cheeseburger in 2 bitesThe look of real gratitude evoked me to drop him £2 pound.