When 001 Speaks, Thou Shall Listen

Numero001

The point is, you dont make bold statements... You just make statements.Its like me saying the next hip hop superstars are going to be S.A.S, I naively put a year on it, but right now thats a bold statement, fact is I still believe they will eventually be and when I say it now people laugh but when it actually happens, I can geniunely make this topic...Same way you and Young Money are saying Lil Wayne gonna sell units, wow. Thats obvious. Tell me a number, tell me something... Cos Wayne selling units isnt a predictation that the inevitable.For example if somebody said when the Estelle single dropped that it would go number 1 on digital sales only and she'd be only the seventh person in the UK to ever do it, I'd say yeah you saw the vision early PROPS...
Saying No One will be Alicia Keys' biggest single to date isnt a bold statement? *shrugs* Ok
No its a incorrect statement, cos as far as the industry is concerned Alicia Keys biggest song is still Fallin'.

Numero, why do you come like some desperate middle child dat wants to be lovedall i ever see from you dese days is pure professing that you know what your talking aboutfrom what i gather you made one prediction sometime back, it came true, and you're still buzzin off the hype, whatever that prediction was i dont actually care

Its forum banter, man. Why do people take sh*t to heart?sh*t like this happens in Sports Room. Did I offend? Apologies if I did. It wasnt my intentionPeople tell me I chat sh*t, I argue my point then hype when I'm right. If I'm very wrong, like I was with Crank That I take it on the chin. Hands up.Even in there I said its all banter. Stop catching feelings

Its forum banter, man. Why do people take sh*t to heart?sh*t like this happens in Sports Room. Did I offend? Apologies if I did. It wasnt my intentionPeople tell me I chat sh*t, I argue my point then hype when I'm right. If I'm very wrong, like I was with Crank That I take it on the chin. Hands up.Even in there I said its all banter. Stop catching feelings
i'll assume you're not talking to me about 'feelings', cos that would jus be preposterous

LOL at using the 'banter' as an excuse to suck your own d*ck, told you from day your the hiphop version of supreme/ninja+ Maybe the Hip-Hop room wouldn't be dead if you made some half decent topics, I really can't see the point in this topic...Bigup to TF keeping this room ALIVE

:DI dont follow HH. Its dry so TF and others are good with the news, I just moderate and pass my opinion like everyone else. Cant tell you the last time I went on a HH site or even d/l'd a HipHop song or mixtape. Albums are all I check for. On that note, Rick Ross' albums good. 001 certifies that :DAlso, people dont realise every SAS topic about them making moves is him styling? I can remember when he posted a vid of Busta co-signing them amongst others. What about that Messiah guy, remember when he posted that vid of him coming out and performing with Craig David (passing the buck in 08)?Maybe I should take the sly approach, post vids and links to songs/articles with no words

For every S.A.S post I make I also make another 3 others about Beyonce, Cassie & Remy Ma... I could actually make more S.A.S posts if I really wanted to but sometimes I allow it...Me "styling" with S.A.S/Eurogang or Messiahbolical is no different to you hyping Mavado, well one difference, I get paid... Noticed I aint hyped Messiahbolical recently...

For every S.A.S post I make I also make another 3 others about Beyonce, Cassie & Remy Ma... I could actually make more S.A.S posts if I really wanted to but sometimes I allow it...Me "styling" with S.A.S/Eurogang or Messiahbolical is no different to you hyping Mavado, well one difference, I get paid... Noticed I aint hyped Messiahbolical recently...
:D Knew you would draw for that. Minor, I do it for the fun of it and I've had my fun... for now. Oh yeah, Mavado is meant to have recorded a few songs for the Game Dancehall to di werl

001 do your stuff man, you provide me with the info, i can tolerate your hype/predictions/etc at the same time i don't care, it's only a forum. If he wants to blow his own trumpet let him. Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Trust me, I'm wondering why people are complaining. Bare people going on like I'm sending.Like I said, look at the sports room and check the Torres topic. Murks made that topic on the old vip, then made it again when this one was born.

001 do your stuff man, you provide me with the info, i can tolerate your hype/predictions/etc at the same time i don't care, it's only a forum. If he wants to blow his own trumpet let him. Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Trust me, I'm wondering why people are complaining. Bare people going on like I'm sending.Like I said, look at the sports room and check the Torres topic. Murks made that topic on the old vip, then made it again when this one was born.
people argue in the sports room and those who comment like you do get burned as well. if it was just me who complained about u sniffing ur own arse you would be typing chapters of fraff in a futile attempt at defending urself, so how bout accepting that the responses are as much 'banter' as UR 'banter' is and not anyone catching feelings. more so, you are also the first to pick others up on when they try and blow their trumpets too sooooooooo.....

people argue in the sports room and those who comment like you do get burned as well. if it was just me who complained about u sniffing ur own arse you would be typing chapters of fraff in a futile attempt at defending urself, so how bout accepting that the responses are as much 'banter' as UR 'banter' is and not anyone catching feelings. more so, you are also the first to pick others up on when they try and blow their trumpets too sooooooooo.....
Good pointWhen have I picked up on those that are blowing their own trumpet? I dont recall that bit matey. Spewing fables again?