bitch stood me up

kahuna

Go and meet her  

1. 1. Yes

• No

lmao are u crazy i hope u cussed her out in that txtlmao at come see me if u want smashed it. mistook u for seymour skinner. u need to tell her about herself lower her self esteem, tell her f*ck off and dont call me again stupid dykesmh grow some testes no homo.
LMFAO

lmao are u crazy i hope u cussed her out in that txtlmao at come see me if u want smashed it. mistook u for seymour skinner. u need to tell her about herself lower her self esteem, tell her f*ck off and dont call me again stupid dykesmh grow some testes no homo.
LMFAO
none
I have the perfect response to this.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
sarcasms hard to get across on the net

Guest Mr. Estacado
everyone saying allow it but what if the girl was amazingly hot?
guys like you is why some girls are over arrogant and THINK they can get away with this.
stole the words right out of my mouthwhat a loser.

Guest Lemons
guys like you is why some girls are over arrogant and THINK they can get away with this.
stole the words right out of my mouthwhat a loser.
HA!

LMFAO
none
I have the perfect response to this.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
sarcasms hard to get across on the net
Take it anyway you want it, was how that was meant. It can be swung one way or the other.I laughed cos I know the dillio whichever way it swings.

some girl stood me up earlier todayIve never been stood up before, and she isnt even that greatso i txt her saying what the f*ck,and she calls me saying if i want to i can meet her later. but she will be with all of her friends who i dont know, and im guessing i wont likeand there is also a low likely hood of getting some. but there is still a chancei think no
Par.jpg
:D

Guest PennyTraitor
lol ur a fassyback on topic, how old r u topic started?this sounds like a year ten ting, not jus from what ur askin from how shes acting. if shes meant to meet u why has she gone off with her friends, why has she then said u can come jam with her friends. do u think im bringin a link to come jam wit my bredrins in 08.im a big man but im not durty.