Wow...

Skola

I only have 6 + two dissertations
only 66 is a lot u kno, and y do u have 2 dissertations
it was an option given to us at the start of the semester, to either have 8 exams at the end of the year with one dissertationor have 6 exams with 2.

it was an option given to us at the start of the semester, to either have 8 exams at the end of the year with one dissertationor have 6 exams with 2.
how long are they supposed to be?

how long are they supposed to be?
one is 5k wordsnext one is 10k

Have 2 3-hour exams on the same day....f*ck AQA.AS ICT (AQA) - Friday 16th of May - AMAS Psychology (AQA A) - Friday 16th of May - PMAS Physics (OCR) - Thursday 22nd of May - PMA2 Maths C3 (AQA) - Friday 23rd of May - AMAS Mechanics (AQA B ) - Monday 2nd of June - AMAS Maths C4 (AQA) - Thursday 12th of June - AMDon't like the 2 pair of close exams but ahh well.

i only have 4 exams...HST107 THE ROAD FROM 1945: BRITAIN SINCE THE SECOND WORLD WAR 30-APR-08 14:30 Engineering 324/325 Duration: 3 hrsHST329 THE AMERICAN CENTURY: THE UNITED STATES SINCE 1900 02-may-08 10:00 Stratford Town Hall Duration: 3 hrs 15 minsHST333 THE MEDIEVAL WORLD: STRUCTURES AND MENTALITIES 20-MAY-08 10:00 Great Hall Duration: 2 hrsHST345 SOCIETY AND STATE IN BRITAIN 1450-1720 21-MAY-08 10:00 Engineering 325 Duration: 3 hrsyay for coursework modules!! i was complaining when i was doing it but at least i don't have that many exams.and lol @ one of my exams being in Stratford Town Hall.

I'm starting to wish I did a BTEC....but then I guess the top universities would be out of reach.Anyone know how much of BSc Computer Science is written and how much is coursework?
i kno a couple people doin that course, and it jus seems like nuff coursework but also a lot of exams