PS3 COD4 VIP2 CLAN *REVIVAL*

mR ReZiW

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

duno if il be able to playlast night i cudnt even get online cuz of the downloading games settingsand then when people send me inivites and accept 9/10 it doesnt let me join the server

Who seen that John Rambo sh*t again on search and destroy!!! The whole VIP2 Team got wiped out so i had to kill all 6 of the rivals and win it for us, THAZ WHA AM ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! lol
that was sixk still
I know i impress myself sometimes, the way i had seconds left and that 1 guy was hid and only had my desert eagle to merk him, Luvin it.

Who seen that John Rambo sh*t again on search and destroy!!! The whole VIP2 Team got wiped out so i had to kill all 6 of the rivals and win it for us, THAZ WHA AM ABOUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! lol
that was sixk still
I know i impress myself sometimes, the way i had seconds left and that 1 guy was hid and only had my desert eagle to merk him, Luvin it.
gimme 2 months ago i would of been impressed.anyone remember what the defining moment of COD4 falling off was?

that was sixk still
gimme 2 months ago i would of been impressed.anyone remember what the defining moment of COD4 falling off was?
You would of been impressed last night if you seen it lad, i was walkin around work today remembering it and still smiling about it.

lmaohold tight the vip2 members that came out of nowherelike brixtonkiddhold tight solo bang on tryin 2 kill melike i never killed him wiv his own golden shottyima b on 4 abit later after 10steps add me when im on later
Smh.SKEMAR. My Beef with you was when i see you holding the gold shotty infront of my face.. Knife battles >>>>>>>>>>>>

lmaohold tight the vip2 members that came out of nowherelike brixtonkiddhold tight solo bang on tryin 2 kill melike i never killed him wiv his own golden shottyima b on 4 abit later after 10steps add me when im on later
Smh.SKEMAR. My Beef with you was when i see you holding the gold shotty infront of my face.. Knife battles >>>>>>>>>>>>
u aint ready 4 mei c the shotty i liked itnot my fault i killed u wiv it :D