o-guy

FINALLY VIP2 RECOGNISES!I used to not bother with it until I moved into my flat & had no sky for 3 weeks, my workmate borrowed me days 1-4 just for something to watch, Swear I got through all 4 seasons in 8-9 days, had to watch 3 eps at a time.Bauer is sickSay's dammit about 23949 times per episode lol

24>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life...Who remembers in the last series where he's torturing his brother for information and is putting that mad chemical in his system?[Jack Bauer]''Increase the dosage to 40 CC's GODDAMMIITTTTT!!!!''[Jack Bauer]
Country > FamilyThats how he thinksBut TBH, it doesnt have the same affect anymore, you know there is a mole, someone comes back from the past, jack has 2 choose family or "for the good of the country"Season 1 > __________Nina > ____________
"CTU has been compromised".
“I’m sending you the Schematics of the building to your PDA”

FINALLY VIP2 RECOGNISES!I used to not bother with it until I moved into my flat & had no sky for 3 weeks, my workmate borrowed me days 1-4 just for something to watch, Swear I got through all 4 seasons in 8-9 days, had to watch 3 eps at a time.Bauer is sickSay's dammit about 23949 times per episode lol
We knew frm day, used 2 have threads in the TV room on RWD when it was on BBC2 OWUMEAN

Guest Mickey Kane
24>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>life...Who remembers in the last series where he's torturing his brother for information and is putting that mad chemical in his system?[Jack Bauer]''Increase the dosage to 40 CC's GODDAMMIITTTTT!!!!''[Jack Bauer]
Country > FamilyThats how he thinksBut TBH, it doesnt have the same affect anymore, you know there is a mole, someone comes back from the past, jack has 2 choose family or "for the good of the country"Season 1 > __________Nina > ____________
LMMAAOOOChloe is next level butters though. The type of butters that make you angry just looking at her. That 'Annoying Butters'...Was it the last series where Jack was moving with the manbag? Or was it Day 5? That's how gangsta Jack was. Man was moving with a manbag and still representing....Oh, who remembers when he went and saw some guy who owned this weapons company and the guy left Jack in a room by himself with a bomb?

I remember when people were saying in the last series, it was getting tired but when he murked off Curtis in his neck, that shoulda been argument done...24 could do 365 different series, I'd still watch...
Thats what I'm saying.- There is a threat.- Jack is somewhere fighting his demons.- Govt. need Jack.- He breaks CTU protocol (LOL)- Apparently threat is gone- Twist (Ususally something to do with the Govt.)- Makes sacrifice- DONEStill addictive as that crack.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I remember when people were saying in the last series, it was getting tired but when he murked off Curtis in his neck, that shoulda been argument done...24 could do 365 different series, I'd still watch...
Thats what I'm saying.- There is a threat.- Jack is somewhere fighting his demons.- Govt. need Jack.- He breaks CTU protocol (LOL)- Apparently threat is gone- Twist (Ususally something to do with the Govt.)- Makes sacrifice- DONEStill addictive as that crack.
"Hes gone off the radar"

Guest Mr. Estacado
"Hes gone off the radar"
LMAOi swear the people @ CTU come like the commentators from WWE at times, gives me joke...only up to season 2 ep 16 atmlmfao @ kim and her bad luck, some one must of put juju on that girl i swear. but to be fair she is a really big dunce

Bauer has got too many quotables. I would be here all day listing them.24 is one of the best programs to hit TV screens. And the fact it is, is becuase of it's concept. The concept is pure genius, and whilst the same formula is used over and over, it is what it is meant to be. A good quality action drama.Kiefer Sutherland is a badman. Absolutely no one else could have played Jack Bauer the way he does.

i aint even started watching this show properly yet so im not coming back to this thread but on a real i wanna wait til its done and by the dvds from start to finish and watch every one of them with no gaps like i did with the wirethe waiting and downloading and FIENDING i went thru for season 5 of the wire was just unbearable.