VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

LOL @ this guy.A complete joke.First he's PMing me asking if I'm from West Kilburn and now he's sending. I'm actually laughing.As for the road talk, that can't be taken seriously. The charade is good. Keep it up.

Titan you never cooked crak on the stove//Never ran Ladbroke Grove with a strap in ya whip/only snow you seen is the dandruff on ya scalp Titan//ladies don't blush wen they see you cuz//they run like 'oh my god it's da cookie monster'//You not flossin ice boppin road looking fresh like a Prince//i'm the sh*t Titan you a fart bitch end up in a ditch missing//

Guest Esquilax
Titan you never cooked crak on the stove//Never ran Ladbroke Grove with a strap in ya whip/only snow you seen is the dandruff on ya scalp Titan//ladies don't blush wen they see you cuz//they run like 'oh my god it's da cookie monster'//You not flossin ice boppin road looking fresh like a Prince//i'm the sh*t Titan you a fart bitch end up in a ditch missing//
LOLOL

etggdfgdfgdfgWHEEEEEEEL

ROFL.

EASQSUALI I BEG YOU SHUT UPALWAYS COME ON A HYPE IN A SCARCASTIC WAYYOUR ANNOYINGI WOULDNT SUPRISED IF YOUR MUM TELLS YOU THE SAME THINGLIKE A BUZZING INSECTSEND FOR PEOPLE KNOWING THEY WILL SEND BACK CALLING YOU EMO AND THEN PLAY THE EMO CARDFFSWHY TRY AND SOUND WITTY WHEN YOUR ANY GUY WHO GETS HIS POSSESSIONS ROBBED BY NURSERY KIDS
Who did i send for originally.Tell me that.I started the topic and followed what you had to do by posting the boat.Then the bandwagon rolls in and the gashmouths start spraying.I didn't send for anyone, i got sent for, and I'll be f*cked if I'm backing down to some p*ssy faceless conspiracy theorist pseudo freedom fighter prick.
You get taken for a geeky emo p*ssy everytime because your posts and pic always prove it to be right. You have cried all through this topic trying to prove otherwise.

Polow, is losing points still, the props may have been premature.Those bars don't even make sense.
so u were actually rating him b4.if u dont get what this guy is doin wit the bars then boy. . .
Fam, when he was bussing the 'I shine like a chandelier' talk, dude had me in hysterics.Then, from time he PM'd Titan, and now coming with random bars when Titan doesn't profess to the road lifestyle, I retract the props.Sorry Polow.Top 3 users goes back toMike KanethinkingthuglifeVenom

ROFL.
A HA HA HA HA :D :D :D :D