IF YOU'RE ON BILLS.

Blackstock

t-mobile . 600 minutes anytime + unlimited weekend & evening calls (any network) £35and 750 off peak minutes (tmobile only) 50 text - £5
I want that one. Do they still do it?Also, maybe a dumb question but, DRC if I cancelled my current contract then took out another one with TMobile, will I encounter any problems? I want a new phone and new contract but I obv cant get both
Dont think you canunless you pay off your remaining contract
c/sIf you've got a month left and you go into a T-mobile store and do it, we have the ability to pay off your last months bill so you're not out of pocket.But you'd lose your number unless you converted it to payg and then back onto contract which is kinda long(though it only takes 2days now and not 5)
Forgot to mention, contract is up on Sunday. I wanna Blackberry on T-Mob for free and pay £35 a month. That possible?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t-mobile . 600 minutes anytime + unlimited weekend & evening calls (any network) £35and 750 off peak minutes (tmobile only) 50 text - £5
I want that one. Do they still do it?Also, maybe a dumb question but, DRC if I cancelled my current contract then took out another one with TMobile, will I encounter any problems? I want a new phone and new contract but I obv cant get both
c/sIf you've got a month left and you go into a T-mobile store and do it, we have the ability to pay off your last months bill so you're not out of pocket.But you'd lose your number unless you converted it to payg and then back onto contract which is kinda long(though it only takes 2days now and not 5)
Forgot to mention, contract is up on Sunday. I wanna Blackberry on T-Mob for free and pay £35 a month. That possible?
lol its was on special offer last month (and still this month I think)free Blackberry+web'n'walk+the push email option+full gps software£40 a monthBut like I say you'd get a new number-unless you'e spent enough over the year and they've allocated you a big enough discount

Guest PennyTraitor
Thanx for reminding me contract finishes end of the month..I was on a 45quid 1100mins 600text + video messages + free 5pound a month download on 3.. I dumbed the tariff down to 30quid 600mins + 100 cuz I was hardly using it. (W850I)<< I loved this phone it did its thing. I am not too keen about the minutes, I just want a really decent phone on a 12month contract....The phones out there aint saying much to be honest. Am just gonna wait for a bit. I will probably go vodafone or orange this time tho..ooh yeah whats with black folk and T-mobile.. When I worked in a phone store, 95% of black folk asked for T-mobile.. Their tarriff and fones are pie as well
:D:D This scales back from the Mercury and One2One days. We're caught in a trap, its too late now, lol. It wud be soo much better if everyone jus switched over to another network, bt thats nt gonna happen!
Thing is when people start asking me for what network am on, before my number, I dont take them serious in life. Another Broke one. They are always semi-waste and am usually right. Especially when they aint students no more. And its the baitest excuse.me:Why do u want a different network ?her:errm errm cuz all my friends are on T- mobile?me:But you can call cross network on a different network & better valeue for money. (Orange, voda e.t.c)her :ermm but they cant call me? They say it will cost themSMH. birds of the same feather flock together
Deffo not from ends
DEFFO. it was bait from 'what is it with black people and tmobile' tbh.

whats the web browsing like on the blackberry curve compared to the n-series nokia's drc?
Its better but only marginally. Net is always better on the pda-type phones, no phone has impressed me more than the Vario 2

whats the web browsing like on the blackberry curve compared to the n-series nokia's drc?
Its better but only marginally. Net is always better on the pda-type phones, no phone has impressed me more than the Vario 2
Dun know, i had the spvm3100 version

only blackberry available on T-mobile is the pink 8110 (i think)all blackberry contracts on t-mobile come with a £7.50 web + walk bolt on (compulsory)so ure looking at £42.50 per month unless they give u a deal (since ure upgrading)the web and walk on a blackberry isn't fast at allbest thing is the facebook feature which is sickwhen u get a message or notification on facebookit's like receiving a txt msg

lol its was on special offer last month (and still this month I think)free Blackberry+web'n'walk+the push email option+full gps software£40 a monthBut like I say you'd get a new number-unless you'e spent enough over the year and they've allocated you a big enough discount
I want that one. Gonna investigate