Protest weekend

Sid

Guest Esquilax
i'd imagine alot of "ones" come on your face. very unlike mine.
what are ones?ones, twos and threes?
i dont even know anymore to be honest with you ashman.by insult abilities are lacking harshly today.im..im sorry.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony.I would love for you to gain some sort of political weight man.Even just a tiny little bitI know for a fact you won'tbut I would love it if you didthe way it would all come down crashing on you because of this forumha
This forum what?and stop dressing like you are a yank you batty crease... posing with your chin in the air biting your lip... what are you a batty man or soemthing?grow up and stop thinking you are fresh because you are wearing a market tee and an american imported fake jacket.Pullyour jeans up as well.. ever heard of a belt?

Ashmanyou know your daughter is going to want to have sex with someone like me at the age of 12and prolly do so by the age of 14and then follow her mums footsteps and do her first battery at the age of 15.and you're going to be powerless to stop herbecause SLAG is her in genes.Life is a bitch.andI done know someone has a timeline of your life on here, from your white power song, to your new era wearing stage, to the videos of ceazy gettin doggyed by a some camp asian brerthat will all come back to bite you in the ass and so so much moreso why bother with all this madness, if it ever gets you anywhere, there's 1000 people on the internet and god knows howmany elsewhere that are able and very much willing to take the very little success you could ever achieve at a click of their fingers.stop faking the back pain and get yourself a job in a warehouse or something fam, stop wasting time.this is the best advice you've recieved on here stilli'll bly the sending

my advice.....spend some money on a decent suithonestly SMH
what?like a purple silk one that you and the brothers might wear to a funeral?
:D:D i think its the blazer/jacket thing tbh, looks like its semi drowning you

I am starting a protest in the name of democracy and I will be working very hard in the next few weeks to get people to stand up and be united with me in asking Gordon Brown to call for a general election.Let's face it,we are living under an autocratic government, who tell us what we can and cannot do; what we can and cannot say; how much more we must pay for them to lie back to us on where the money is going and in some cases, they don't want to disclose any information at all.The NHS is failing, the educational system is failing, the economy is failing and it's about time that the Labour party took responsibility for their actions.We cannot just blame the Labour party for this autocratic state, a state where we do not have a say on anything major concerning this country oh no, we have to take responsibility too.For too long now we have been sitting scared, hiding away in fear of standing up and speaking out. We are no longer United because all this government has done is segregate us even further by favoring certain races, religions over others. What should be right for one should be right for all.When are the people of Britain going to stop being slapped in the face and find the courage to stand up and say what they believe in.Not only has Gordon Brown failed to give us a say on the EU, but he hasn't exactly been democratic with his actions.When Tony Blair stepped down, we should have had a say. Who is suffering now? I tell you with my hand on my heart that I am suffering under this government in many ways and I know the peoples of many communities suffer dearly and I can say I have seen this first hand.Gordon Brown likes to say that he 'has seen first hand'. How smug can you be? he has seen first hand yet he is complacent to do anything about making us happy.I suggest that we go to parliament square and we call for a general election. Let Gordon earn his seat by our vote. He has no mandate.I propose Saturday July 19th and Sunday july 20th @parliament square.I welcome all the people of great Britain and this is not a protest for political parties to come along and promote themselves.. this is the people of Britain standing together united; whatever race,religion, age or height.. we will stand tall together and get the election that never took place.Kind RegardsSean AshCompromise
Man, How the f*ck are you suffering? You still claim your dole money and child benefits.Hold tite the working class man from south london voting Tory in the next election thinking them posh boys are gonna help him

Ashmanyou know your daughter is going to want to have sex with someone like me at the age of 12and prolly do so by the age of 14and then follow her mums footsteps and do her first battery at the age of 15.and you're going to be powerless to stop herbecause SLAG is her in genes.Life is a bitch.andI done know someone has a timeline of your life on here, from your white power song, to your new era wearing stage, to the videos of ceazy gettin doggyed by a some camp asian brerthat will all come back to bite you in the ass and so so much moreso why bother with all this madness, if it ever gets you anywhere, there's 1000 people on the internet and god knows howmany elsewhere that are able and very much willing to take the very little success you could ever achieve at a click of their fingers.stop faking the back pain and get yourself a job in a warehouse or something fam, stop wasting time.this is the best advice you've recieved on here stilli'll bly the sending
Ashman you're onlinelet's talk about thislet them fools indulge in that wasteman's bullshit