Protest weekend

Sid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tupac Shakur
Dunno why this thread ain't got more replies, bare playground revolutionaries always criticising people for indifference, then when somethings being organized it's a total no-show. Hold tight Mick Jagger
True stories. . .*Looks at Bane, Radio and etc*

You aint going to be able to protest in Parliament square without being arrested in this so called free society.You have to now go down to the police station and get some sort of permit 6 days in advance of your demonstration.The government have even stopped you protesting which is not right in a democratic country. You know the people are in big trouble when a government starts using tyrannical means against its people.

f*ck*ng hell man wtf if anyone other than Ashman started this you'd see bare c/s an that I swear. Regardless of the dumb sh*t he has said in the past and will say in the future this is something positive but it needs to be promoted
Nahh, people just wouldnt take it as serious enough to cause a discussion, just beacsue its ashman people take it serious enough to reply with logic (eventhough they dont take him serious as a human) cuz surely you cant think the sh*t hes sayin is right?

You aint going to be able to protest in Parliament square without being arrested in this so called free society.You have to now go down to the police station and get some sort of permit 6 days in advance of your demonstration.The government have even stopped you protesting which is not right in a democratic country. You know the people are in big trouble when a government starts using tyrannical means against its people.
I am applying for the permit.If I am refused I will still go down there..I am hoping for a big turn out.. they can't arrest everyone.

End of the day yeah.. I have already spoken to my contacts at News of the World regarding this as I am very good friends with Fraser Nelson, their political editor.And If I do go down there and they do arrest me, it juswt goes to prove a point to millions of people out there..I am going to have the media on it and we will see what happens.Either way getting aressted is nothing long.. been there, done that, got the record.

I am applying for the permit.If I am refused I will still go down there..I am hoping for a big turn out.. they can't arrest everyone.
It is good that you are taking a stance.What is your main point of your demonstration?What will your placards have on them if you have any?Be careful this dont happen to you.

I took a sh*t in your yard
:D The simplicity & randomness had me laughinAshman, are you REALLY gonna have a protest though? (I aint gonna go anyway, just wondering)
Yes I am.This government has taken to piss for far too long.It's time someone with a set of balls stood up.Labour have got the point where even the Tories would be better off in power.
:D They wont listen to you mate, if you had some major money then maybe but nahAlso, you'll look even more silly if your protesting on your own
Is that what you think yeah?You stay at home and get bullied.they are more likely to listen to one of their own then a rich indiidual.. know why? we share the pain, we relate.
They won't listen. Why would they?peaceful protest = weakinject some civil unrest and you can make a difference, but thats only necessary when a dictatorship or something of equal abhorrence arises.leave it.
Who said anything about civil?I have not even reported this protest to the police or to the government.
Hook that up man, don't feel like an overnight vacation in pen personallyThis is a kind of protest I could get behind, it's worth more to me than those f*ck*ng rainbow scarf wearing neeks holding 'Free Tibet' placards and sh*t you see reaching in tens of thousandsBandwagon protests...

I took a sh*t in your yard
:D The simplicity & randomness had me laughinAshman, are you REALLY gonna have a protest though? (I aint gonna go anyway, just wondering)
Yes I am.This government has taken to piss for far too long.It's time someone with a set of balls stood up.Labour have got the point where even the Tories would be better off in power.
:D They wont listen to you mate, if you had some major money then maybe but nahAlso, you'll look even more silly if your protesting on your own
Is that what you think yeah?You stay at home and get bullied.they are more likely to listen to one of their own then a rich indiidual.. know why? we share the pain, we relate.
They won't listen. Why would they?peaceful protest = weakinject some civil unrest and you can make a difference, but thats only necessary when a dictatorship or something of equal abhorrence arises.leave it.
Who said anything about civil?I have not even reported this protest to the police or to the government.
Hook that up man, don't feel like an overnight vacation in pen personallyThis is a kind of protest I could get behind, it's worth more to me than those f*ck*ng rainbow scarf wearing neeks holding 'Free Tibet' placards and sh*t you see reaching in tens of thousandsBandwagon protests...
Like I said. I will apply for permission, but if permission is refused I will attend anyway.

It is good that you are taking a stance.What is your main point of your demonstration?What will your placards have on them if you have any?Be careful this dont happen to you.
It is good that you are taking a stance.Thank you.What is your main point of your demonstration?To get a general election this year and to prove if democracy in this country does or does not exist.What will your placards have on them if you have any?adolf brown get him out of town - teachers pay issues - nhs in crisis - no democracy - no say - housing crisis etc.there will be loads.. these are just basic ones but the placards could say anything.. I would like individuals to bring their own with how they feel.Be careful this dont happen to you.I am prepared to take that risk.

Guest Esquilax
It is good that you are taking a stance.Thank you.What is your main point of your demonstration?To get a general election this year and to prove if democracy in this country does or does not exist.What will your placards have on them if you have any?adolf brown get him out of town - teachers pay issues - nhs in crisis - no democracy - no say - housing crisis etc.there will be loads.. these are just basic ones but the placards could say anything.. I would like individuals to bring their own with how they feel.Be careful this dont happen to you.I am prepared to take that risk.
i got some placard phrases!BROWN UR A CLOWN!GET BROWN OUTMY sh*t COULD DO A BETTER JOB THAN BROWN, AND WOULD BE MORE SUITABLE GIVEN THE NAME!BROWN AS A PRIME MINISTER COULD BE CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED IF WE'RE BEING BLUNT HEREBROWNS A c*nt, STILL