Halo 3

Septik

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some one please explain this host business, i dont understand how it would make a difference
in most console multiplayer games, one persons console is chosen as host for all the other consoles to connect tothat person is the game host, so everything they do is instant and in real time, everyone elses experience depends on the connection to the host, so if the host is in the same country as them they'll have an advantage over those who live further away from the hostshotguns are more effective, same with beatdownseverything that happens in the game is dependant on the host, which is why sometime you get killed when youre behind a wall on your screen, but according to the host youre still out in the open

some one please explain this host business, i dont understand how it would make a difference
in most console multiplayer games, one persons console is chosen as host for all the other consoles to connect tothat person is the game host, so everything they do is instant and in real time, everyone elses experience depends on the connection to the host, so if the host is in the same country as them they'll have an advantage over those who live further away from the hostshotguns are more effective, same with beatdownseverything that happens in the game is dependant on the host, which is why sometime you get killed when youre behind a wall on your screen, but according to the host youre still out in the open
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthis is sooooo deep when it happens to youso f*ck*ng deeeep

Its a complete mind f*ck tbh

Ryan >>>> SeptikYeah I said it
lol skeenplay with him in doubles / just u and him searching randomly in team slayerhe only gets good + k/d cos we let him take snipe and hold backwithout people like me , jake , grim etc.. keepin the other team busy he wouldnt be able to do sh*t

Ryan >>>> SeptikYeah I said it
lol skeenplay with him in doubles / just u and him searching randomly in team slayerhe only gets good + k/d cos we let him take snipe and hold backwithout people like me , jake , grim etc.. keepin the other team busy he wouldnt be able to do sh*t
lol ryans average, all ryan does is camp with the sniper, which means his gonna get low deaths. comes up with bare excuses too. "host this host that" OMG WHO SAW THAT SPAWN OMG OMG" "ALL 4 AROUND ME NOTHING I COULD DO"

Nah not even 1 on 1 br dome he raped me even worse then septik does:(I dunno about a proper game situation though
lol @ judging someone in a 1 on 1 custom. anyone can rape noobs.anyway double exp weekend this weekend has been sick. I am now a 43 captain grade 3 in Living Dead and i'm gonna leave it like that, can't be f*cked to play it anymore. My K/D has taken a battering but the ranked killtrocity was worth it.