"Rodney ain't that good" - Mark Schwarzer

Aquaman

Middlesbrough goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer says Manchester United's English star Wayne Rooney is no match for the Premiership best foreigners.The Australian goalkeeper told the Observer: "The English league was always a popular league back in the 70s and 80s but it has never been as popular as it is now. Why? Cristiano Ronaldo is one reason, Didier Drogba and Fernando Torres are others."There's not an English player like them, as much as everybody in England wishes. Wayne Rooney was supposed to be that good but even he hasn't progressed as they've wanted him to."
rooney is sick still but its jokes how the papers and media and commos try combine it like say rooney and ronaldo are size. come off it abaat "its ronaldo and rooney" lol ol sidekick type breh robin to batman reallySchwarzer sonned rooney still lol

You talk alot of rubbish imo.
mark schwarzer sonned him. not me i think rooney is f*cked still just a sh*t finisher. but he's not fit to shine ronaldos shoes form wise this season but the media try act like he is, nobody is this season.rooney's goal vs russia = my fav goal this season minus adebizzle at the lane

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Full name Mark SchwarzerDate of birth October 6, 1972 (1972-10-06) (age 35)Honours * 2003-04: Carling Cup * UEFA Cup: Runner-up 2006I'd be pissed too.
ROFL

hes chatting rooney hasnt lost this season.