fao people who use the forum

Guest Mr. Estacado

coursework init  

1. 1. coursework init

• 1) go into college tomorrow but not go to my media lessons
    • C) stay up all nite and try and get some of it done
    • Alpha) start bunnin and 4get about collage.

Guest Mr. Estacado

yo pips what do you say i doi havent done my cooswook for mediashud i1) go into college tomorrow but not go to my media lessonsC) stay up all nite and try and get some of it doneAlpha) start bunnin and 4get about collage.

Guest Radio

Speaking from experience it's never good to miss lessons even if you haven't got the work. Forget staying up doing coursework hurting your yes go sleep and relax. Go school in the morning and its all bless

Guest Mr. Estacado
life is overrated
I CO-SING THIS MOVEMNT PLAYA. KEEP YA HEAD UP THO, WOLVERINE MOVIE SOON COME.C) IS WINNING IN THE POLES, WILL MAKE MY DECISION IN 20 MINS *GOES BAK TO TYPIN COOSWOOK*

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol at me finding shyone on facebook...pics soon come.
PM THE LINK
C is way too unrealistic from one coursework slacker to another you know youll say start at half 3 then half 3 will come and youll konk out.Go for number 1. Best way to avoid the danger zone.Trust me Im pro at this sh*t.
YH CONSIDERING THIS, THERE HAVE BEEN NIGHTS WHERE I SAID ILL STAY UP AND FINISH THE COURSEWORK AND DIDNT GET sh*t DUN.

C is way too unrealistic from one coursework slacker to another you know youll say start at half 3 then half 3 will come and youll konk out.Go for number 1. Best way to avoid the danger zone.Trust me Im pro at this sh*t.
don't listen to him.it's not like its homework. its coursework.it NEEDS to be done.don't be lazy.do your work.

Guest PennyTraitor
lol at me finding shyone on facebook...pics soon come.
Them chakz's therelike 1) I have a profile 2) it would have an actual profile picture 3) it would have my real name 4) It wouldn't be private
lol at thinkin i wasnt on someone elses profile. lol at u tellin me u were snoopin on mine.tables have turned famb.my stalkin has paid off.