Best Finisher in Europe Today

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3
HuntelaarAP0104_468x300.jpg

Area scored in:Outside the box: 6 (18%)The 18-yard box: 22 (67%)The 6-yard box: 5 (15%)Scored with:Right Foot: 15 (45%)Left Foot: 8 (25%)Head: 10 (30%)Type of Goal:Shot: 11Header: 10Volley: 4Free Kick: 3Tap-in: 2Bicycle Kick: 1Lob: 1Penalty: 1Goal originates from:Collective Play: 22Free Kick: 3Standard Situation: 3Corner: 2Defensive Mistake: 2Penalty: 1Scrimmage: 0Rebound: 0

Stats As From the 3rd of April 2008 for season 2007/2008. He has since gone on to score a hattrick.

Would love him to come Man Utd but with the arrival of Manucho and Welbeck and Campbell back from loan next season it just doesnt seem likely...Will probz end up at a champs league team but i think man city will go for him and maybe totty if berbatov goes...

Would like to see how he would do in the prem. Top striker but the dutch league is very different from the prem.
Innit. How many strikers in say, the last 10 years have been top scorers in the dutch league and then come to england and done well.The only one I cant think of is RVN. Kuyt = Can't shoot.Kezman = Flopped big time.Alves - Still early but on 2 goals in 2 months.

What I don't understand is, yeah hes doing wellBut what has he done to warrent the hype compared to Alves?Alves was NEVER linked with big moves, because people just assumed he was midtable at best, this kid has a worse record and people are saying hes better?I'm not saying he isn't better than Alves, as I don't know (I don't watch alot of Dutch football bar highlites on Goalissimo).But what has he done thats warrented his hype? When it seems that all both players do is score?Is it just international records?