Then and Now... Vip2 Version...go go go go go

Soca Junkie

diptendo:you look ALOT like someone i met on saturdayyou aint from illford are you?
Nah, brummienever been illford in my life loland aw, cute baby pics jodie, u look different man!
coolneither have i loli met the FINEST chick when i was in london at the weekend:D

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**hurt feelings coz no one cared for mine...runs off crying**
LOL at you two... both your pics were gawjus!I was awww'in at every pic lmao... long to quote everyone!
piss take!remind me never do back you up again when your getting slewed *SCREW YOU GUYS.....................im going home*

ITS TIMESWScan0000100001.jpgCheck the bulge ladies, man was packing from early **dont watch the stain, ITS NUFFIN**SWScan00001.jpgJust chilling, you know, doing my thang.yerrr.jpgand me now ¬_¬
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAU go to c & i, which 1 lol & wat course
The one on camden road, and media... im only doing it so i can get ppl off my back really, easy grade tbh lol.

LOL at you two... both your pics were gawjus!I was awww'in at every pic lmao... long to quote everyone!
piss take!remind me never do back you up again when your getting slewed *SCREW YOU GUYS.....................im going home*
LoL will the comment ''you turned out looking rather sexay'' make up for not aww'in at u individually?

LoL will the comment ''you turned out looking rather sexay'' make up for not aww'in at u individually?
your sarcasm will only get you so far in life :D

ITS TIMESWScan0000100001.jpgCheck the bulge ladies, man was packing from early **dont watch the stain, ITS NUFFIN**SWScan00001.jpgJust chilling, you know, doing my thang.yerrr.jpgand me now ¬_¬
The one on camden road, and media... im only doing it so i can get ppl off my back really, easy grade tbh lol.
you know a girl called jodie that goes there (not vip2 jodie)mixed race, bait?

ermm, not dat i kno of, dont really talk 2 many chcks in college coz my girl goes dere as well so im always alert.Only chick i really talk 2 is da ones in my class, my girl, some latin mix up called monisha, some next 3 latin girls. and dats it. you got a pic or sumin?

ermm, not dat i kno of, dont really talk 2 many chcks in college coz my girl goes dere as well so im always alert.Only chick i really talk 2 is da ones in my class, my girl, some latin mix up called monisha, some next 3 latin girls. and dats it. you got a pic or sumin?
yeah but minor if you dont know her though. shes from stow too thats where your from rite