Tyler Durden

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ankle Murda was my partner in crime when it come to this lol
yh u guys shud hook up and adopt a child or something
LMAO wow you guys catching feelings hard. Just cos I exposed your messiah as nothing but a form of controlling the populations that was inducted as Rome's main religion due to Constantine's mother being a christian and it being the best way to control the masses doesnt mean you have to start with your childish comments.Lets face it you were out of your depth in this debate.My logic>>>You

LMAO wow you guys catching feelings hard. Just cos I exposed your messiah as nothing but a form of controlling the populations that was inducted as Rome's main religion due to Constantine's mother being a christian and it being the best way to control the masses doesnt mean you have to start with your childish comments.Lets face it you were out of your depth in this debate.My logic>>>You
wow steven you rly are the atheist saviour the channel u generation has been waiting forlol @ reading yr topicim just making a few throwaway remarks about yr motivationwhat wud motivate sum1 to constantly antagonise ppl who genrally follow teachings of benevolence and community spiritits uncomfortably obvious that yr parents still make u go to church evrydayu then come home untuck yr shirt and launch a polemictalk to then steven and let others practice there beliefs in peace

wow steven you rly are the atheist saviour the channel u generation has been waiting forlol @ reading yr topicim just making a few throwaway remarks about yr motivationwhat wud motivate sum1 to constantly antagonise ppl who genrally follow teachings of benevolence and community spiritits uncomfortably obvious that yr parents still make u go to church evrydayu then come home untuck yr shirt and launch a polemictalk to then steven and let others practice there beliefs in peace
Sly your humour cant save you here because you're just not funny.Why are you gonna take the piss out of church's when thats your holy house!I asked a VERY simple question asking christians to think for themselves and yet again that was too much for most of them.

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. what's that from? sick quote.

We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. what's that from? sick quote.
Fight Club. Loads more quotes like that in there. If you haven't seen the film you should watch it or read the book.

You obviously have a distorted view of history and seems you catch feelings just over the fact that people have a belief and you dont.Its bait you have a serious problem with people believeing in a religion and it hurts you that they have a belief.A true athiest will just let people be and let them believe what they want but you want to attack people just for believeing in a religion. Your coming off as some waste atheist nut.

fight clubanyway stevonwho cares about yr swag question young minion of darknessnoone here has to prove ther faith tp yousameway noone makes a topic evryday sayingfao atheists-the power of christ compels you to step into the lightso mite just leave itplus wernt trying to be funny but did a priest rly touvch you or fool you into a relationship or something i am speculating

you're not meant to take the bible's teachings literally......there's a level to those stories that are f*ck*ng deep, i'm not a particularly religious person but i've spoken to sum f*ck*ng clever ppl and they bare confused me!And yeah i saw fight club once but i was pissed, will watch it again.

You obviously have a distorted view of history and seems you catch feelings just over the fact that people have a belief and you dont.Its bait you have a serious problem with people believeing in a religion and it hurts you that they have a belief.A true athiest will just let people be and let them believe what they want but you want to attack people just for believeing in a religion. Your coming off as some waste atheist nut.
LOL aint this the guy that cried when Shaolin_Sinz was making conspiracy topics cos he was doing your "thing"?I aint attacking no one the christian bitch force came out in full strength when all I wanted was a simple answer to a question.

You obviously have a distorted view of history and seems you catch feelings just over the fact that people have a belief and you dont. Nothing has been proven or disproven. Topic may as well be locked due to its failure.Its bait you have a serious problem with people believeing in a religion and it hurts you that they have a belief.A true athiest will just let people be and let them believe what they want but you want to attack people just for believeing in a religion. Your coming off as some waste atheist nut.
LOL aint this the guy that cried when Shaolin_Sinz was making conspiracy topics cos he was doing your "thing"?I aint attacking no one the christian bitch force came out in full strength when all I wanted was a simple answer to a question.
Its bait your shaolin sinz.Shaolin (you) was posting about reptillians so he/you was not doing my ''thing''. Dont try relate what I post to what that nut job posts.You have failed once more in proving that God does not exist. Nothing can be proven or disproven. Topic may as well be locked due to failure.

Its bait your shaolin sinz.Shaolin (you) was posting about reptillians so he/you was not doing my ''thing''. Dont try relate what I post to what that nut job posts.You have failed once more in proving that God does not exist.
Get admin to do an IP search. Im not Shaolin_Sinz and I was posting while he was aswell :D