What's the Scene lost?

Hawk-i

Needs to not look at other genres and stand alone. Bring in the dancehall influence that we loved ie raves, reloads at raves, bar guys spraying over a riddim (not all at once, i mean all having their own versions)Make music for the love and fun of it. Not for the money. Crews working 2gether. Even alone but consitencey. Make a variety of songs. Songs for the club, songs for the car, songs for the gyals etc. Forget USA and hip hop. Yes you can be influenced by Hip hop (realistically who isn't, we all grew up on some form of it) ant there isnt anything wrong with you tryna be versatile, but remember your background, culture etc. Miss the essence that made the music unique to London and the UK to an extent.

GEENIUS THE f*ck*ng CRACKHEAD BITTY BUMMING FUNKY & DUBSTEP.MC'S OVERCHARGING - P MONEY £400 FOR AN HOURS SET? IS HE TAKING ME FOR A SUBWAY ROLL WITH NO MEAT (NO HOLMES)NO MORE SIDEWINDERS, LAST FEW WERE HIPHOP, I MEAN HOW THE f*ck CAN YOU HAVE A HIPHOP RAVE sh*t IS PROPOSTOUROUS.PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO PUT MONEY IN.LOGAN SAMA BEING THE SWAGGEST (EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NONE) HOST IN THE WORLD.

GEENIUS THE f*ck*ng CRACKHEAD BITTY BUMMING FUNKY & DUBSTEP.
CSI Like step stillbut the way he just culled grime from his station was barefaced sendage for all of usand no1 did a thing about it u man are pussies i swearwho's going to run up on rinse with me?
MEEEEEEEEEEEthe scene aint lost nuttin its just evolved

Raves and vinyl look at dubstep and why it has gone strenght to strenghtnot much radio sets about etc I am doing my thing so look out for it because I am pushing grime to get a nice wage from it and yes of course i am bringing people who want to work hard with me92.3 is deja vu and I go past it everyday and now its just ruble blame the olympics