push bike

mR ReZiW

today reminiscing my bicycle days. last summer had to put my whip to rest n got back on da push bike tingjamaican independece day 2002- broke my tail bone wheeleing down my boys road. cudnt get back up if i sat in a chair for longer than half n hour.one time in school wheeling. bike was going back down, but i still had the wheel bent to the right. went rite over the handle bars infront of all the mandem. goodtimes.double suspension>>>>>>>_______ too sick when they still dropped, still are tbhshare stories

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
I hate when people bring up talk of the good ol' days riding bikes and sh*t....makes me have to reveal....I'm 22 and I can't ride a bike.
*does the looks he gets from white people when he says he cant swim*serious?

I hate when people bring up talk of the good ol' days riding bikes and sh*t....makes me have to reveal....I'm 22 and I can't ride a bike.
f*ck OFF, ur lying. i'v only ever met one person that cudnt ride a bike. he got told to be referee when we kicked ball in the park. SUPER NEEK if i recall.how did u not learn how to ride a bike? why didnt ur parents/siblings teach u?

lol i thot everyone learnt as a kidyeah bikes were sicki had a handed down bmx called "speedy" lolused to love cycling aroundi remember one year my mum got me a new bike, well it was actually my downstairs neighbours old bike but was well better than mine, plus she gave it a wipe and polishanyway the night before my birthday i heard my neighbours mum come to the door then the sound "tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick" of a bike being pushedi knew that was my neighbours mum whisperingand a bike being pushedbut i was still surprised wen i saw the bike the next morning

dun know.
my skills>>>>
an its all about front suspension bikes get more speed out of them rather than the dual ones
na double suspension gives me that comfort i need wen im just cruising in endz. u know da ones where ur just swerving from left to right.

loooooooooolmy dad (african) learnt to swim at like 35he loves it nowapparently alot of sailors cant swimits like "if the boat sinks, we are dying" bit of a defeatist attitude tbh

f*ck OFF, ur lying. i'v only ever met one person that cudnt ride a bike. he got told to be referee when we kicked ball in the park. SUPER NEEK if i recall.how did u not learn how to ride a bike? why didnt ur parents/siblings teach u?
Started learning as a yute (as you do), but I was learning on concrete...with no stabilisers. Hit the ground one too many times and never tried again.I probably COULD ride a bike...but imagine if I tried now and dropped.NOT ABOUT THATp.s. I ain't the strongest swimmer either :D

lol pissed, get on that tingtrusay i had to teach myself when i was a youtdem child hoods deh

Guest Smell Of Death
lol pissed, get on that tingtrusay i had to teach myself when i was a youtdem child hoods deh
looooooolawwwww

Started learning as a yute (as you do), but I was learning on concrete...with no stabilisers. Hit the ground one too many times and never tried again.I probably COULD ride a bike...but imagine if I tried now and dropped.NOT ABOUT THATp.s. I ain't the strongest swimmer either :D
LMFAO, still cant understand. u must of come into contact with bikes in ur later tenn years thou, some leaves it at ur yard/going shop or suttin. what about when everyone in endz got their bikes out?or is dis a skeleton in ur closet. cos i dun know u must of got slewed differently.

lol DRC man comon.I stole my brothers bike when I was 6 and rode around the communal gardens.Crashed into fence panels and broke them, broke my collarbone, scuffed up my shins and knees, but by the end of the day I could ride.No one can tell me sh*t, did it on my own.Kinda sad thats one of the things Im most proud of 2bh.

lol DRC man comon.I stole my brothers bike when I was 6 and rode around the communal gardens.Crashed into fence panels and broke them, broke my collarbone, scuffed up my shins and knees, but by the end of the day I could ride.No one can tell me sh*t, did it on my own.Kinda sad thats one of the things Im most proud of 2bh.
i remember being about 4yrs old. mum bought me my first bike, Raleigh Activator, had front suspension still. didnt even know what it was in those days. she just gave me a push n i was off, think i was a natural still.

lol at not knowing how to ride a bike. some joke tingalso im not the strongest swimmer. but i can swim llow one day needing to swim but not being able to and dying
last year in jamaica learnt how to float, cud move along abit.was pissed some choong mixedrace english chicks were there (Doctors Cave, Monatego Bay. if u know bout dat) some kinda bouncy castle ting was far out in the sea. the way i try make it dere, didnt even get 20 yards. from when i cudnt feel the sea bed on my feet i bottled it. all time low for me.

lol at not knowing how to ride a bike. some joke tingalso im not the strongest swimmer. but i can swim llow one day needing to swim but not being able to and dying
last year in jamaica learnt how to float, cud move along abit.was pissed some choong mixedrace english chicks were there (Doctors Cave, Monatego Bay. if u know bout dat) some kinda bouncy castle ting was far out in the sea. the way i try make it dere, didnt even get 20 yards. from when i cudnt feel the sea bed on my feet i bottled it. all time low for me.
lmfao

lmfao
hehe

lmfao
lolf*ck it thoim not a strong swimmer eitheri went swimmin for he first time in literally like 8 yrsdid not go further than where my feet could touch the sea bed myselff*ckin brilliant tbhswimmin in the sea>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________