push bike

mR ReZiW

I'm 22 and I can't ride a bike.
That's deep, you can still learn though, except you will never what it is like to be seven years old and ride down a massive hill with only one working break, hair on your head as a helmet and your free MacDonalds mirror attachment on your used bike.Thinking about it, havent rode a bicycle in yonks...Hmm.
:D:D:D I haven't rode a bike in ages either.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the furthest anyone ever rode on a bikeaint gonna lie back in the day my bike got me placeees
Forest gate to CamdenMy route = Fg - Stratford - Leyton - Homerton - Bethnal Green - BACK TO HACKNEY (lol dont ask y) - Dalston - Stokey - Finsbury - Holloway - Islington - Kings X - CAMDENI went the LONGGGGGGGG way when I could of just went through Bow and then old street. Took me 2 hours I would do it again tho.

lol at not knowing how to ride a bike. some joke tingalso im not the strongest swimmer. but i can swim llow one day needing to swim but not being able to and dying
last year in jamaica learnt how to float, cud move along abit.was pissed some choong mixedrace english chicks were there (Doctors Cave, Monatego Bay. if u know bout dat) some kinda bouncy castle ting was far out in the sea. the way i try make it dere, didnt even get 20 yards. from when i cudnt feel the sea bed on my feet i bottled it. all time low for me.
lmfao

The furthest Ive ridden on my bike is probably from Edmonton to Euston'ish/West end. Ive probably covered more distance than that though just riding around my area back in the day when everyman use to come out on their bike.Like 15 of us riding around edmonton >>>.Big up the guys with no brakes.Pissed if we ever decided to go wood green.

I remember when my breaks were on the blink but I still continued to excelerate down the hill thinking I could stop gradually with my feet :D Christ im telling you if it wasn't for me crashing into a gate I would of defo broken something.

remember dem ones where u put a can on ur back tyre n it made the motorbike sound
:D was gonna mention that, was sick, we used to do that and just ride up and down the balcony of the flats, one old woman eventually complained and got bikes, skateboards and rollerblades banned in the block. bitch....r.i.p though

Push bike adventures>>>>>>>>>___________Them days you'll be riding then stop and say "We are f*ck*ng off ends". There was a guy who couldn't ride he always got ridiculed and left out, he lost out on a lot of fun. Even offered to teach him but he weren't on it.A good 60% of my scars come from bike accidents, home made ramps and super steep hills DO NOT MIX.

rode from kennington to streatham/norbury in the flippin rain a year and a half agomissed the last train and i had pee but my cousin nevertook the bitch ass way home aswellbalham way through wandsworth park i thinkbare dead roads and my cousin wanted to stop and take a pissi was shaking with cold when i got inlegs got deadedflippin sickand last summer, we literally spent a whole day on ends just riding on bikegot into a madness on the bike then flippin rode around victoria at suttin like 6 am - 7/8amit was sick man, got a mcd's breakie, chilled and was talkin to a couple l's aswellit was alot still. . .

riding downhill on a dirt track with forest fire on either side>>>>>was able to do this age 14 in francewas lively then on the way back to bly t watched dumb n dumber twice on the ferry on my joe lonesome>>>>clocking bmx circuits on mountain bikes >d*ckhead ting but still livelybare gravel still inside my faceexcite bike sh*t for those old school nes headsthink i give a f*ck about car drivers man will hog the road in a carefree manner werever mite touch motorway soon f*ck about

Only read the first page but...Putting your foot round between the arch and rear wheel to buss a skid coz your back brakes werent sharp enough >>>>>>>__________
lol tru i had my brothers hand me down bmx back in the daybrakes were benn up

man like reuben always always used to get his bike stolendunno if anyone knows him, one black guy all he ever travelled on was his bike, and he used to wear a bandana always, cos he had some sort of skin conditionwas a helper at my school waaaaaay back

Moving to a spring chicken on your push bike>>>>>>>>Oh the memories.The bike theft was alot still. Take the bike, take off the stickers and what not, black spray paint. Simple.LOL @ saving for a bike them days.
he knowsbutlol @ karma showing me bike theft was not the lick by dishing out a beating from a yardie breakin my arm and face before NRAworst ting is i wasnt even lookin to lick the bike but i had tools in my bagthe flippin odds. . .