push bike

mR ReZiW

Guest Smell Of Death

lol im SHOOOK of swimmin i wont lieits the whole not being able to walk n weird moving thingits never been a sea ting

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend owns a bike shop and im getting hooked up with an ex demo in a few weeksim currently riding a race style bmx with 24" wheels (apposed to the 20" on a normal bmx) looks f*ck*ng class and is so light, chucking it around is so easyi cant go out with my mate and my bro becuase they do downhill and 4X racing semi pro. and their bikes push nearly £4,000 a piece.

my friend owns a bike shop and im getting hooked up with an ex demo in a few weeksim currently riding a race style bmx with 24" wheels (apposed to the 20" on a normal bmx) looks f*ck*ng class and is so light, chucking it around is so easyi cant go out with my mate and my bro becuase they do downhill and 4X racing semi pro. and their bikes push nearly £4,000 a piece.

Guest Smell Of Death
smh @ not being able to ride a bike past the age of 10. I love riding, especially at night but i don't do it much cos i don't really do stuff locally now so i just jump on bus/tube.

smh @ not being able to ride a bike past the age of 10. I love riding, especially at night but i don't do it much cos i don't really do stuff locally now so i just jump on bus/tube.
:D :D sorry random but i can hear a brer like singing in the stairs of my flats from my bedroom. what the rask, proper rnb h-town singing

Bikes are still sick.Best for them easy journeys, thats a pain in the arse to walk, but its long gettin bus.Im looking to buy one soon still, last bike was a BMX, but im Looking a mountain bike with suspension.Best place to look?
llow buying a bike borrow someones bolties, reach ur local train/tube station. JOB DONE

I'm 22 and I can't ride a bike.
That's deep, you can still learn though, except you will never what it is like to be seven years old and ride down a massive hill with only one working break, hair on your head as a helmet and your free MacDonalds mirror attachment on your used bike.Thinking about it, havent rode a bicycle in yonks...Hmm.

i got a bmxtoo many hills up here thoall burnin my thighs an ting llow it
'mongoose PRO menace'04expert.jpg da gyro was too much. had to give it away thou 6ft 4 on a bmx= not a good look.still it was fun while it lasted
i work in a bike shopmongoose menace is a popular bmx stillquite swag though

'mongoose PRO menace'04expert.jpg da gyro was too much. had to give it away thou 6ft 4 on a bmx= not a good look.still it was fun while it lasted
and you would recommend?

I'm 22 and I can't ride a bike.
That's deep, you can still learn though, except you will never what it is like to be seven years old and ride down a massive hill with only one working break, hair on your head as a helmet and your free MacDonalds mirror attachment on your used bike.Thinking about it, havent rode a bicycle in yonks...Hmm.
the NOSTALGIAS too much. i rememebr that sh*t, clipped onto the handle bars. f*ck abawt, if i had a chance to bring back dem days

and you would recommend?
how much u lookin 2 spendand u want a BMX yeh?