Flamini Quits Arsenal

t-dan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously what are you lot arguin about because i dont even no lol serious question
Doesnt really matter. TF can argue for days to no avail and with no real point, as long as the stubborn prat gets the last word in to make sure he doesnt suffer a nervous breakdown.

TBHHe was so sick at MarseillesArsenal killed him for a whole year and a bitI dont blame him for leaving that scum of a placeThey treated him like a MUGOnly when they were desperate they called for him and he started playing sickSo he decided:"f*ck THIS IMA START PLAYING WELL SO I MOVE ONTO A BETTER TEAM, f*ck ARSENAL"And the rest is history...Well done Flamini.

Lol at Bane putting the picture I upped to the net in his sig and thinking it deads me.Silly c*nt.
the picture is just the icing on the cake..lol @ talking like you flew to milan to take the picture and flew back to your 1boxroom rat infested flat to upload that picture of flaminimite aswel pm u a shovel for the hole your digginglol @ your exisetence tbh..proper analyzing all my posts and my sig in hope that you will find the most slightest of flaws and trying to use inclusion of the picture you copied and pastied onto vip2 that i placed into my sig to show that flamini is 100% an ac milan player...
I live in a flat? Skeen.The point is you cant copy & paste from Milan's site, so do you really think it bothers me that much that its in your sig, if I took the picture of the Milan site, saved it to my pc, upped it on to imageshack, and then posted it on here.I'm laughing at you.
Thats not me bothered, its exactly what I said, I'm laughing at you, you silly c*nt.Pretty simple.

do u seriously think flamini was one of our best players at the start of the season when we tried to sell man after he said he wanted to leaveSERIOUSLY?hes been one of our best performers this seasons players?no
Maybe thats because you've never seen him play week in week out the the time?Course he has been one of your best performers this seasonFabregas/Adebayor >> Flamini >> Clichy

do u seriously think flamini was one of our best players at the start of the season when we tried to sell man after he said he wanted to leaveSERIOUSLY?hes been one of our best performers this seasons players?no
Maybe thats because you've never seen him play week in week out?Course he has been one of your best performers this seasonFabregas/Adebayor >> Flamini >> Clichy
i'd reply to the first part but im not sure if your fishing or not

Guest F.O.S
Last season he played 2nd fiddle to Gilberto and didnt get a chance to stake his claim..Did i say he was recognized as one of your best players when you tried offload him..?Or did he i say he is/was one of your best players...?Trying bare hard i see...Your not that guy doe...(2nd part of what you typed might aswell have been written in polish tried by best to translate it)So you think he has not been one of Arsenals best players this season?LMAOHe has been one of the only positives of your season..+ people were calling for him to replace Gallas as captain...lol @ arsenal being a feeder club for the elite teams in europe...

Maybe thats because you've never seen him play week in week out?Course he has been one of your best performers this seasonFabregas/Adebayor >> Flamini >> Clichy
Im being serious bruvNo more fishingThat was left in 07

Did i say he was recognized as one of your best players when you tried offload him..?Or did he i say he is/was one of your best players...?Trying bare hard i see...Your not that guy doe...(2nd part of what you typed might aswell have been written in polish tried by best to translate it)So you think he has not been one of Arsenals best players this season?LMAOHe has been one of the only positives of your season..+ people were calling for him to replace Gallas as captain...lol @ arsenal being a feeder club for the elite teams in europe...
when he was going to get sold he was any guy , at times the guy was a hazard in midfeildi said he has been one of our best peformers this season , however ability wise he is not our best player and he is most defo not irreplaceablewho was calling for him to replace gallas?certain people are going on like we have just lost prime veria

Guest F.O.S
lmao @ ade being better this season then flamini, sagna and clichy...john stead would get double figures @ arsenal ffseverytime somebody makes a reasonable point against arsenal fans you try brush it off as fishingsmh

Guest F.O.S
Did i say he was recognized as one of your best players when you tried offload him..?Or did he i say he is/was one of your best players...?Trying bare hard i see...Your not that guy doe...(2nd part of what you typed might aswell have been written in polish tried by best to translate it)So you think he has not been one of Arsenals best players this season?LMAOHe has been one of the only positives of your season..+ people were calling for him to replace Gallas as captain...lol @ arsenal being a feeder club for the elite teams in europe...
when he was going to get sold he was any guy , at times the guy was a hazard in midfeildi said he has been one of our best peformers this season , however ability wise he is not our best player and he is most defo not irreplaceablewho was calling for him to replace gallas?certain people are going on like we have just lost prime veria
How can you say was any guy when you had hardly seen him play doe?Who in your team is not irreplaceable doe...An Arsenal fan in teh Arsenal room...

How can you say was any guy when you had hardly seen him play doe?Who in your team is not irreplaceable doe...An Arsenal fan in teh Arsenal room...
and u can tell me that ive hardly seen him play? :D he was and most arsenal fans didnt really care that he was going at the start of the season he had some terible games at center mid

Guest F.O.S
and u can tell me that ive hardly seen him play? :D he was and most arsenal fans didnt really care that he was going at the start of the season he had some terible games at center mid
unless you have a season ticket for marsielle for the last 10years or you are his dad then you handt seen him play much...

unless you have a season ticket for marsielle for the last 10years or you are his dad then you handt seen him play much...
on that logic shevenko should start every chelsea game

Lol at man talking about Flamini like they followed his career.You lot dont even know he made 32 appearances last season in midfield. He's played in defence more THIS season than LAST. You lot dont even remember him playing midfield in his debut season. He played left back for a part of one season when there was nobody else... You lot dont even know he played over 100 times for Arsenal...LMAO at man mocking Wenger for playing him at LB yet he impressed there. Certain man shouldnt talk about Arsenal still.Lol at people not knowing a year ago Flamini asked for a move cos Cesc, Gilberto, Diaby & Denilson where all ahead of him. None of them aint left... Throw in Song & Merida and you have more options.

Mathieu Flamini yesterday dealt a significant blow to Arsène Wenger’s future plans by signing a four-year contract with AC Milan, as The Times reported he would last month, and the France midfield player is unlikely to be the only unwanted departure from Arsenal this summer.Alexander Hleb, the Belarus midfield player, has confided in several of his team-mates that he is planning to join Inter Milan and his representatives are understood to have agreed a four-year deal with the Italian champions. With two years remaining on his contract, Arsenal will battle to keep hold of Hleb, with Wenger threatening to report Inter to Fifa allegedly for making an illegal approach that has yet to be made into a firm bid.Hleb, 27, is understood to be frustrated by Arsenal’s failure to win silverware, as well as concerned that the club’s pay structure will prevent him earning what he could pick up elsewhere, particularly given the policy of awarding only one-year extensions to players approaching 30.Arsenal’s pay policy has effectively cost them Flamini, who rejected two contract offers to sign a £50,000-a-week deal at Milan. The 24-year-old flew to Italy after attending Arsenal’s 1-0 win over Everton on Sunday, dining at the Giannino restaurant owned by Kaká, the Milan and Brazil forward, with club officials before having a three-hour medical at the club’s training ground yesterday. Arsenal’s failure to keep Flamini will raise serious questions about their ability to compete with Europe’s leading clubs, but the departure of Jens Lehmann is less significant. The Germany goalkeeper yesterday thanked Wenger for permitting him a tearful farewell to the fans for the final 20 minutes against Everton, ensuring a turbulent final season at the club ended on good terms.“It was quite emotional and I had one or two tears in my eyes, as it was a great farewell for me,” Lehmann said. “This farewell will always stay in my heart. In terms of life, in terms of learning something about football, in terms of being part of a team which is playing probably the most attractive football, Arsenal has been really good.”

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

gonna cost at least 10 mil to replace. Think he can do the job for ac and play alongside gattuso! Tbh energetic midfielders are a dime a dozen.