Flamini Quits Arsenal

t-dan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not suprised. Arsene boyed him by playing him at left back then dropped him for Clichy in the CL Finial I swear.Average player still.Denilson stepping in will b a good more for Arsneal.
Not sure about this, as Denilson is not known for his defensive skills. Arsene is going to have to sign a replacement for Flamini, as IMO Denilson would be a decent replacement for Fabregas. Diaby - I am not sure if he has the discipline for defense, as he likes to bomb forward very often (A la Vieira). Gilberto would be a suitable replacement for Flamini, but most would say that it would be a step backwards. Basically, Flamini leaving is a big loss for Arsenal.I might be missing some of the reserves for you guys though...

Flamini played in the final, he came on for Cesc & forgot to track back...Denilson & Cesc would work as it did in the run to the Carling Cup Final, but with Hleb & Rosicky either side it would fail, IMO Diaby would need to play in there with them.