Microphone Champion Session 1 Free Download

Taurus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mc I just think out loudYou can call me mc of all timeBetter still call me the king of grimeBetter still call me license to killPromoters are booking them man for a billI get a G still I ain't had 1 dealI get 2 the rave, within the 1st 2 minutesI already get 1 wheelThen I get 2 wheels its a bicycleThen I get 3 wheels its a tricycleThen I get 4 wheels its a carYou can't even get a unicycle its a parSo you better stop spittin'Forget a freestyle man I spit a pre-writtenYour listening to best spitter in BritainI repeat best spitter in Britain

Skepta & Frisco>>>Jammer was hype but his nasal flow gets on my nerves sometimesThe 'punch in the face' lyric was ok but JME has been going downhill ever since he discovered myspaceSlickman's bars near the end was goodShorty didn't impress until the end of the set'Stay down the road' still sounds f*cked

Guest Tronics

Tbh Frisco on this set>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________Shorty is on them Double O levels over swag but that "there's too many man too many man" lyric is intense!

I don't mc I just think out loudYou can call me mc of all timeBetter still call me the king of grimeBetter still call me license to killPromoters are booking them man for a billI get a G still I ain't had 1 dealI get 2 the rave, within the 1st 2 minutesI already get 1 wheelThen I get 2 wheels its a bicycleThen I get 3 wheels its a tricycleThen I get 4 wheels its a carYou can't even get a unicycle its a parSo you better stop spittin'Forget a freestyle man I spit a pre-writtenYour listening to best spitter in BritainI repeat best spitter in Britain
:D totally cold

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Co-sign.Skepta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________

Co-sign.Skepta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________
Read the fcukin bars on here so when I heard them in the set they had no impact :D