Final Day Premier League Today

HangTheDJ

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F.O.S
Imagine winning the league and having Mathieu Flamini in your sig.and they called Wenger a voyeur....Net fans, eh?!Priceless cunts.
LMAO @ FINISHING THE SEASON WITHOUT A TROPHYANG TYT ME LOGGING ON LIKE 5MINS AGO SINCE YESTERDAYSIG WILL CHANGED WHEN I GET THE PICTURE IM LOOKING FORGO SUK SUNDIP U FUKIN WASTEMANLOL @ THE HIGHLIGHT YOUR SEASON BEING TRYING TO SLEW THE TOTTY FANS FOR WINNING THE CARLING CUPVIP2 >>>>>

Imagine winning the league and having Mathieu Flamini in your sig.and they called Wenger a voyeur....Net fans, eh?!Priceless cunts.
ANG TYT ME LOGGING ON LIKE 5MINS AGO SINCE YESTERDAY
CAN TELL YOU WAS NEVER SMART AT MATHSIt's 13 mins between your two posts.Them For those that know digs.

LOL @ West Ham B finishin ahead of Spurs tbh.Hilarious.
Partying in the streets i take it?Is that going in your honours list at West Ham as well? '10th in 2007/2008, WE FISHISHED ABOVE SPURS'Congrats mate.Hilarious.
It is actually hilarious though.We should have finished about 15th with out team, yet your multi million pound squad couldn't surpass us.f*ck*ng funny I'd say.*gets on open top bus and pisses on Spurs fans*

LOL @ West Ham B finishin ahead of Spurs tbh.Hilarious.
Partying in the streets i take it?Is that going in your honours list at West Ham as well? '10th in 2007/2008, WE FISHISHED ABOVE SPURS'Congrats mate.Hilarious.
It is actually hilarious though.We should have finished about 15th with out team, yet your multi million pound squad couldn't surpass us.f*ck*ng funny I'd say.*gets on open top bus and pisses on Spurs fans*
And our team is great i take it?!LMAOOk then Matt.....At the end of the day in your 24 years of being on this earth you have NEVER seen West Ham lift a cup.Btw the Championship trophy doesnt count.So continue drinking yourself silly in the streets of east london tonight.

You got me there, what can I say...*laughs at Spurs finishing bottom half and selling their best player*Great season I reckon.
Who 's saying its a great season?lol its been horrific.But we have a trophy and are in Europe.West Ham.........well they.......finished 10th. Congratulations i guess.

Guest F.O.S

I dont see whats wrong with having a sh*t season and changing manager and having robinson in goal and dawson in defence and still winning a trophy and getting into europe...MEH

Guest haze-e
im really not feeling chelseas new kiti hate when motd do this style i wanna watch one match at a time
Its actually pissing me off.The only match i wanna really see is Midds v Man City aswell Looooooooooool.

Drogba's miss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________________________________________________________________________________________LOLShambolic.