Final Day Premier League Today

HangTheDJ

SMH@THESE SPURS EEDDIOTS. LOL @ WAITING TILL THE SEASON DONE TO START TALKIMH SHYT. I CANT EVEN TAKE YOU LOT SERIOUS, I SWEAR DOWN. BEFORE I EVEN COME ON HERE AND SEE THIS sh*t, I LOOKED @ THE TABLE AND SAW SPURS TOP OF THE BOTTOM HALF, I WAS CREASING UP TOO. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE BOTTOM HALF ALL SEASON.IF WE ARE A AVERAGE CLUB WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE U. SMH. I MEAN REALLY. QUOTE (anelka @ May 1 2008, 09:42 PM) *imo Hatred rivalry and competition rivalry are 2 diff tingsI AGREE I THINK ALOT OF CONFUSION HAS DERIVED FROM PPL MIXING UP THE 2 ON THIS FORUM, LEADING CERTAIN PPL TO THROW AROUND THE WORD CLUELESS AROUND.HATRED WISE = EVERTON . MAN UTD .COMPETITION WISE = MAN UTD . ARSENAL . CHELSEACOULDNT GIVE A FLYING FUK ABOUT WISE = SPURS(NO SENDAGE) laugh.gif AND THE REST OF THE FOOTBALL LEAGUEThis post has been edited by ONELOVE: May 2 2008, 11:12 AM

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ tf
lmao @tf yeah...Lmao at the fans of clubs who have never in their lifetime seen their side win a league title. "Maybe one day" SMH.Lmao at Tottenham fans thinking a Carling Cup changes the fact they aint been in the top half of the league since May '07. Like I said enjoy the anniversary!Lmao at during Arsenal's three trophyless years, Spurs have won just a Carling Cup, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 YEARS?! Dont every think your winners, your very much still in our shadow, you aspire to be us. Oh & one final one, Lmao at your favourite player not turning up for pre-season training.I aint happy, but I got a LOT of sending left in me.Now where is the other sucker...

Big up certain friends of mine locking off their phones cuz they know what time it is!! Villa in europe, Bluenose scum in championship equates 2 a very good day 4 me. I think the premiership in general went the way i 4t it would. Props 2 Fulham on great escape duty.

What the f*ck is this garbage? I come in here expecting to see Man Utd and Chelsea talk and see Tottenham mentioned?SMFHHold tight those liverpool fans chatting sh*t about the match today after watching some 5min slow stream on their laptops at home probably 10mins from the lane. Sick guys. Props.

What the f*ck is this garbage? I come in here expecting to see Man Utd and Chelsea talk and see Tottenham mentioned?SMFHHold tight those liverpool fans chatting sh*t about the match today after watching some 5min slow stream on their laptops at home probably 10mins from the lane. Sick guys. Props.
After the loose talking you did before the game why were you expecting anything but cusses flying about?

After the loose talking you did before the game why were you expecting anything but cusses flying about?
Cusses while i was at the game not even on the internet.No.Cusses that last 6 pages long.No.I musta got to you lot i guess.Pathetic springs to mind.

Guest F.O.S

ROFL @ FINISHING THIS SEASON TROPHYLESSVDS >>>>BROWN >>>>FERDINAND >>>VIDIC >>>>>EVRA >>>>RONALDO >>>>SCHOLES >>>>>CARRICK >>>>>PARK >>>>>ROONEYTEVEZ >>>>GIGGS >>>>HARGREAVES >>>>FLETCHER >>>>>>ANDERSON >>>>NANI >>>>>>

BLUES GO DOWNBLUES GO DOWNBLUES GO DOWN FOREVERCOME BACK UPWILL THEY f*ckNEVER BEAT THE VILLA11052008125.jpglmfao at the fat c*nt with the lidl baglmfao at smashing up your own stadiumlmfao at championship footballlmfao
I hate those cunts and their former fat faced c*nt of a manager BruceGood thing they got relegatedf*ck*ng cuntsFelt sorry for Gold and Sullvian though f*ck*ng disgusting behaviour by those shithouse fansAll teams that wear blue are cuntsFACT

JJ bet you laughed and smiled when one of the Brum owners said after the game he can't stand the club and wants out.
YehI was lmaoingInterviewed seperately without talking to each otherDavid Gold "I want to sell to Sullivan"David Sullivan "I want to sell to Gold"*guffaws*