Example of why young people should be capped on cars (there power)

CK Flash

why is everyone going on like the power of the vehicle REALLY makes a SERIOUS difference if you know car you know car simple as you could be driving a 1.2 or a 3.5 x5 jeep if you cant manage the car for the journey its you f*cked ennit.on a real just because insurance companies charge cheaper for smaller engines dont go assuming its SAFER its just cheaper for your pocket and simple as that and more importantly for the insurance company its cheaper for them. Them speeds of 100 mph are only gonna get down on dual carriage ways and motorways anyway there is not many places you can go without getting caught on cap or police at them speeds.ive got a 1.7 now and since i started driving bigger litre cars i have had much less accidents (last one someone hit me) man fi learn how to read the road and anticipate way ahead of whats infront of you and KNOW what your car can do in certain situations cos in some cases a car with a big engine CAN get you out of some serious sh*t but then tha depends of YOU dont it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but youger drivers are generally poorer at driving, i'm not saying u can put a cap in place but it is fact, i can name 3 kids under 20 who have died in my area alone in the past year - due to their own reckless driving.

Guest David Braund
how did her head jus explode though?the rst of her looks fine
LOLDurrty still would!Those crash site rapists there.
obv.roll up on that n cop a feelif its still warm man'll still bore through

Its as simple as this... she was young therefore most likely was driving the car (which has been said was her dads and not hers) to get ratings from others. Thats the only part that brings age into this imo. She was going 100mph, RIP for her because its not right young people dying will always make you think sh*t life's short, but at the same time, if your going 100mph it dont matter what car your driving, your asking for trouble. If your overtaking at 100mph you have a death wish simple as. being young doesnt make you a sh*t driver, of course you will be inexperienced but this happening doesnt back up the argument young people shouldnt have powerful/fast cars. CERTAIN young people shouldnt have them type of cars, plus the fact the whip werent even hers. I no if i had that car i wouldnt be hittin them speeds tryin to overtake people and for anyone that would be ... ARE YOU STUPID 100... overtaking... why would you even think of it. There are obviously young people that would thrill seek and cause crashes n sh*t but thats likely to happen with stupid people. And another thing, most crashes with young people envolved arent even from them f*ckin about trying to be flash n sh*t its from them being inexperienced in driving, its all good and well bringing age into it but if there was a group of 10 people who were middle aged and a group that were like 18-19, the youngers arent necessarily gonna be first to crash their cars if they all had powerful cars for their first. It depends on the individual to be honest, younger people are more careless overall but not just because of age.

thats what happens when u have rich parents that buy a teen a porche smhdeserves her right in my book, if she weren't speeding she could still be alive and getting her parents to buy her everything
i think ur being a little bit too harsh, the punishment of death by exploding head isn't really appropriate for the crime of speeding is it?
thing is. it dont serve her right. if the limit on the road was 70mph and she stuck to it and still clipped the honda, the same thing would have happened i can gurantee that. speed dont kill. sh*t driving does.
Beg you dont chat sh*t.About crashing at 70 is anywhere near the level crashing at 100 is.You're right, sh*t driving is what causes accidents.sh*t driving - driving too fast for what you can handle, being hesitant, misjudging.Have you ever been in a crash?
i been in a few.now this is a FACT and i suggest u research it. if you hit something solid, in this case a toll booth, going 70 you WILL die. if not by impact there is 100% certainty n yes i said 100% that you will die because the deacceleration from hitting a solid object absolutely destroys your insides. I suggest you do some research my son.worst thing is. i reaally dont think 100 is fast. all the older drivers i can think of that are my dads age n i mean anyone, casually drive on motorways at 100+ and jam. again, its not the speed issue i jus thought i should clear that up for you as she woulda ended up to the side jus like my kangol at 70. it was a simple misjudgement which cost the girl her life.

dats f*ckin grim. RIPbut its her own fault, overtaking at 100 mph.....her age + the car she was driving + that dumb move = must of been a spoilt d*ckhead girl wid attitude.
what if she sneaked out with her dads car 2 pick up medicine 4 her mum(the mum and dad hate each other) and she had 2 deliver the medicine 4 her mum ASAP before she became very ill?
lmao at that nex situation....still her fault, everyones accountable for their actions REGARDLESS of situation. might be a bit more understanding, but still her fault.if her mum was in a over critical condition its straight hospitalisation...not like if u dnt get the medicine der quick she is gna die.but ignoring that, to solve it in one answer "she could of got the dad to drive her while she drops the medicine, they parents dnt need to directly talk" :D

yeah but youger drivers are generally poorer at driving, i'm not saying u can put a cap in place but it is fact, i can name 3 kids under 20 who have died in my area alone in the past year - due to their own reckless driving.
what are you basing this on cos i have had PLENT altercations with ADULTS who have been driving like fools.i dont think its valid to say that about youngsters no more as im a man that has been driving from young until now and from what i see age has not much to do with it granted the young have more to LEARN and consider but some old folk are stuck in their ways of driving.how many older drivers do you think there are that would pass their test TODAY?

young drivers are not poor at driving per say, they are quite alert. their biggest problem and biggest killer is speed. them old drivers ur talkiong about face off woudlnt be driving at breakneck speeds at any given chance
not OLD i said OLDER ie middle ages between 30 to 40ive come across plenty batty holes in that age bracket in just this week alone, hold tight the crew that dont know how mini roundabouts work and forget what give way lines are for.

lol your fighting a lost cause mate......she snuck out in her dads whip and ended her life, she DIDNT take the whip for that reason, baaaaaare unlikely....she mite not be, but face it the MOST LIKELY situation is the one im assumin, and ye she was PROBABLY on the same vibe as one of those "white chicks" from the white chicks film.

girl was probably listening to some rnb while driving or that tune"HEY HEY HEY HEY I SHOULD BE YA GIRL FRIEND"and then BAM, FLIP, BADDOFF BAP BAP and face mangled like a used teabag and when the crash done the tune still playing.them burnout takedowns there.

girl was probably listening to some rnb while driving or that tune"HEY HEY HEY HEY I SHOULD BE YA GIRL FRIEND"and then BAM, FLIP, BADDOFF BAP BAP and face mangled like a used teabag and when the crash done the tune still playing.them burnout takedowns there.
why would u say all that, its making me laugh at sum fuuuucked up sh*t i shudnt be laughin at lol.sayin it again, RIP her.

Guest David Braund

we should make a "Head Get Mangled And Dangled to The Side Just Like I Wear My Kangol" facebook groupto warn of the dangers of dangerous driving