Example of why young people should be capped on cars (there power)

CK Flash

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at thinking this is coz she was young. anyone can misjudge something like that at those speeds. worst thing is 100mph isnt even fast ESPECIALLY in that car, it will handle well above that speed. and lol at thinking a good 1.2-1.6 or even a gti 2.0 couldnt batter 100+ on a normal road and im suree you wouldnt call those cars powerful even though their more risky than the porsche...if anything a driver is limited by a lack of power. not being able to accelerate into a position as quickly as you can brake into one makes driving more difficult...
i see the arguement ur tryna raise and its true ANYONE can misjudge.....BUTwith age comes road experience. she obviously wasnt that experienced at 18. and even if the car has better handling and can take those sort of adverse manevours....its a bad habbit to get into, overtaking at 100mph and sh*t, its just wreckless, especially if you cant do it, and in her case she couldnt.how can u tell me 100mph aint fast, sum joke ting. were besides motorways (in her case freeways) could u do dem speeds anyways. it mite nt be top speed in dat car but dem speeds are meant for race tracks not real roads. its silly to think, ahr my car goes 342057335mph lemme go bout half dat and im live......ders sum called PRACTICALITY u gotta consider.a smaller car can get to 100mph, but with greater power it just makes it easier and boosts the ego and promotes showing off.btw wot car do u drive?
i drive a 1.2 clio. but comin from a 2.0 gti i do kinda understand ur point. if i kept driving that golf n was able to insure it at the time i could have crashed it wen i was 18. but tbh i understand the technicals of a fwd car and my perceptions edging on perfect.im making assumptions here but if there was a toll booth they was probably on a wide freeway (i didnt look at all the pics properly coz id rather not b sick) and i dont really see 100 as fast, not even in my car which tops 110. admittedly not comfortably but it dont take long and the golf did it quickly for such a small engine. reminds me of my boys 1.3 polo, its a 1.3 yet i drove it from west to south and it SAT at 100 on normal roads and never felt fast at all. and thats just how the car felt. having been with an idiot driving a carerra i also know 100+ feels really slow in a porsche if ur on a smooth road so...she coulda been a very highly trained driver for all you know, she had a porsche :D and i kno im probably wrong but i hate it wen ppl stereotype young drivers into sh*t drivers brackets. my dad never had a crash for 30+ years till recently where he almost wrote himself and the marj off so i just cant agree. especially when i have neverrr had a bump and i cover mileage all day long.

thats what happens when u have rich parents that buy a teen a porche smhdeserves her right in my book, if she weren't speeding she could still be alive and getting her parents to buy her everything
i think ur being a little bit too harsh, the punishment of death by exploding head isn't really appropriate for the crime of speeding is it?

thats what happens when u have rich parents that buy a teen a porche smhdeserves her right in my book, if she weren't speeding she could still be alive and getting her parents to buy her everything
i think ur being a little bit too harsh, the punishment of death by exploding head isn't really appropriate for the crime of speeding is it?
thing is. it dont serve her right. if the limit on the road was 70mph and she stuck to it and still clipped the honda, the same thing would have happened i can gurantee that. speed dont kill. sh*t driving does.

thing is. it dont serve her right. if the limit on the road was 70mph and she stuck to it and still clipped the honda, the same thing would have happened i can gurantee that. speed dont kill. sh*t driving does.
she shouldn't of been overtaking then god wouldn't of had to
DRAW FOR THE HEADTOP RE-ARRANGER!

LOL at thinking this is coz she was young. anyone can misjudge something like that at those speeds. worst thing is 100mph isnt even fast ESPECIALLY in that car, it will handle well above that speed. and lol at thinking a good 1.2-1.6 or even a gti 2.0 couldnt batter 100+ on a normal road and im suree you wouldnt call those cars powerful even though their more risky than the porsche...if anything a driver is limited by a lack of power. not being able to accelerate into a position as quickly as you can brake into one makes driving more difficult...
i see the arguement ur tryna raise and its true ANYONE can misjudge.....BUTwith age comes road experience. she obviously wasnt that experienced at 18. and even if the car has better handling and can take those sort of adverse manevours....its a bad habbit to get into, overtaking at 100mph and sh*t, its just wreckless, especially if you cant do it, and in her case she couldnt.how can u tell me 100mph aint fast, sum joke ting. were besides motorways (in her case freeways) could u do dem speeds anyways. it mite nt be top speed in dat car but dem speeds are meant for race tracks not real roads. its silly to think, ahr my car goes 342057335mph lemme go bout half dat and im live......ders sum called PRACTICALITY u gotta consider.a smaller car can get to 100mph, but with greater power it just makes it easier and boosts the ego and promotes showing off.btw wot car do u drive?
i drive a 1.2 clio. but comin from a 2.0 gti i do kinda understand ur point. if i kept driving that golf n was able to insure it at the time i could have crashed it wen i was 18. but tbh i understand the technicals of a fwd car and my perceptions edging on perfect.im making assumptions here but if there was a toll booth they was probably on a wide freeway (i didnt look at all the pics properly coz id rather not b sick) and i dont really see 100 as fast, not even in my car which tops 110. admittedly not comfortably but it dont take long and the golf did it quickly for such a small engine. reminds me of my boys 1.3 polo, its a 1.3 yet i drove it from west to south and it SAT at 100 on normal roads and never felt fast at all. and thats just how the car felt. having been with an idiot driving a carerra i also know 100+ feels really slow in a porsche if ur on a smooth road so...she coulda been a very highly trained driver for all you know, she had a porsche :D and i kno im probably wrong but i hate it wen ppl stereotype young drivers into sh*t drivers brackets. my dad never had a crash for 30+ years till recently where he almost wrote himself and the marj off so i just cant agree. especially when i have neverrr had a bump and i cover mileage all day long.
ye the stereotypes are harsh, and nt really reflective BUT....taking out her dads whip like dat, meant she probably didnt have a clue bout driving it, and even if she was a decent driver wid a nex car all cars are different and u dnt just master dem in seconds....she didnt show enough caution, she was going 100mph and overtaking....even if it feels comfortable and the car can handle well wid it.....its nt just a RISK cos of her driving having to be on point at those speeds....its throwing the risk into the OTHER SIDE, bare stupid drivers about dat could f*ck ur sh*t up even if ur the best driver, and at those speeds there literally is no room for mistake....not about riskin ur life wen u dnt need to.

deserves her right :D

Beg you dont chat sh*t.About crashing at 70 is anywhere near the level crashing at 100 is.You're right, sh*t driving is what causes accidents.sh*t driving - driving too fast for what you can handle, being hesitant, misjudging.Have you ever been in a crash?

wasnt even her car
Nikki had never driven her father's car before and took it without permission, said her father, Christos.
lmao, them bait stupid spoilt bitches that got mad she didnt get the car she wanted on her "sweet 16"

thats mad. *waits for some heartless person who saved the pic to use it as a plainface in future*its a stereotype that has stats to back it up. one guy at my uni also died a few weeks ago, 21..driving an audi a5, same thing he lost controlyoung drivers are hot headed and can be the most careless, thats why under 25's are involved in more accidents than those above 25.