Mother nature aint having it no more

Action Dan

no Thun but i reckon this is some weapon, they can trigger 'natural' disasters where they wish cos it seems to coincidental and America will do anything to f*ck up China
Them far reaching conspiracys there
wellisnt it true that britain and america test nuclear bombs in the ocean in areas such as the south pacific etc?surely this has an effect on the tectonic plate system
yeah they did but i doubt it could effect it that much but what i meant is proper weapon like to trigger it primary style not indirectly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no Thun but i reckon this is some weapon, they can trigger 'natural' disasters where they wish cos it seems to coincidental and America will do anything to f*ck up China
Them far reaching conspiracys there
wellisnt it true that britain and america test nuclear bombs in the ocean in areas such as the south pacific etc?surely this has an effect on the tectonic plate system
yeah they did but i doubt it could effect it that much but what i meant is proper weapon like to trigger it primary style not indirectly
yh i see what u meantbut think about it, look what happened to hiroshima an naggawhatnowdevastated,its perfectly possiblenuclear bombs we are talkin about, whether it takes yrs to take effect or what, its a lot

Earthquake in China has killed at least 3,000 do far, could be 5,000. 10,000 injured.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7396400.stm
Between 3,000 and 5,000 people may have been killed by an earthquake measuring 7.8 in just one county of south-western China's Sichuan province, reports say._44648004_boy_ap226.jpgRED POWER RANGER GOT IT BAD IT SEEMS..
Lol @ me not looking at the pic properly and clocking the 'POWER RANGER ' comment..LOL thats deep..

ITS ONLY CHINA1 BILLION OF THESE CUNTS PUTTIN PRESSURE ON OUR OIL AND FOOD AND POLLUTING OUR ATMOSPHERETHESE CUNTS ARE THE ENEMYIN FUTURE WE WILL FIGHT WORLD WAR 3 AGAINST THE EAST4 THE LAST FOSSIL FUELS AND FOR OTHER RESOURCES
Though your throwaway, protagonist views, are entertaining, you can't honestly justify some of the sh*t that sprouts from your hate filled mouth?Lots of innocent people have just been killed and not everyone is plotting the continual rape of the world so I can't go along with your view of innocent people dying being a means to an end tbh.Come like some sensationalist right wing flusey.

Earthquake in China has killed at least 3,000 do far, could be 5,000. 10,000 injured.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7396400.stm
Between 3,000 and 5,000 people may have been killed by an earthquake measuring 7.8 in just one county of south-western China's Sichuan province, reports say._44648004_boy_ap226.jpgRED POWER RANGER GOT IT BAD IT SEEMS..
Lol @ me not looking at the pic properly and clocking the 'POWER RANGER ' comment..LOL thats deep..
Just to clarify, Red Power Ranger isn't dead, just trapped.