Mother nature aint having it no more

Action Dan

f*ckedf*ckedf*ckedi just know Africa is gonna be next
Nar, dont think Africa has many earthquakes because of the tectonic plate setup. Not 100% though
nah i mean next to be f*ckedAsia has had that typhoon or whatever it was n now an earthquakeprob another flood or sutin
Africa has AIDS to worry about. Thats not even Mother Nature, that Mister Man
lool truss. they fixed africa from way back beyond repair

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remy Lebeau
rah. r.i.p to them pplwe're lucky we dont get natural disasters that bad [no jinx]
hopefully we will
:D Hopefully in your ends then.
if thats how it happens...whateverlike i said R.I.P. but ppl must be sacrificed

f*ckedf*ckedf*ckedi just know Africa is gonna be next
Nar, dont think Africa has many earthquakes because of the tectonic plate setup. Not 100% though
nah i mean next to be f*ckedAsia has had that typhoon or whatever it was n now an earthquakeprob another flood or sutin
Africa has AIDS to worry about. Thats not even Mother Nature, that Mister Man
lool truss. they fixed africa from way back beyond repair
Infact, I think maybe a tsunami of Noah's Ark proportions should lick A(IDS)frica, save the sexy East, North, couple West (but only the ones with back-off) African girls and let us healthy people hit there and fix it. Make some sexy gyallie mixed with the left-overs and that will be Heaven

f*ck u African hatersawelle awelle owunuya weya kiyentila(i jus made all that up)
*slaps mouth sound*Awo awo awo awo. Its all love Africa
loolYA KNOW SEY MI WICKED, N YA KNO SAY MI BAD.lol these jamaicans and there whimsicals, with theyre hippin n a hoppin n a boppin

no Thun but i reckon this is some weapon, they can trigger 'natural' disasters where they wish cos it seems to coincidental and America will do anything to f*ck up China
Them far reaching conspiracys there
wellisnt it true that britain and america test nuclear bombs in the ocean in areas such as the south pacific etc?surely this has an effect on the tectonic plate system