Stop and Search powers ARE increasing as of NOW

That's That Kid

Thing is, I know a couple people that have been stopped and searched, all of a sudden something pops up, theyve been taken to the station, violated (DNA, fingerprints, the whole 9) all over some mistake on the database.Think they are gonna erase all that info theyve got?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the f*ck moan about it... if u got nothing to hide then u got nothing to worry about.
You wont mind then if they put a camera in your house in the near future.You aint got nothing to hide init.
Different situation though. For what purpose would there be a camera in a private dwelling? You can't say there's no purpose in stop and search, no matter how much you dislike it.

Why the f*ck moan about it... if u got nothing to hide then u got nothing to worry about.
You wont mind then if they put a camera in your house in the near future.You aint got nothing to hide init.
Different situation though. For what purpose would there be a camera in a private dwelling? You can't say there's no purpose in stop and search, no matter how much you dislike it.
The purpose there might be a camera in your private dwelling is in case you commit a crime in your home like being violent to another individual, hate speech etc. Stop and search provides few results and does nothing really to combat knife crime. It only adds to the frustrations of innocent people being stopped going about there daily routines.

Stop and search provides few results and does nothing really to combat knife crime. It only adds to the frustrations of innocent people being stopped going about there daily routines.
Time will tell with regard to your first assertion. Young black men in certain areas carry knives = Fact.More police in "certain areas" stopping and searching young black men is going to find knives = factKnives are illegal = factThus,More stopping and searching CAN find more young black men with knives = FACT.I don't see how it does nothing to combat knife crime. It is only a short term solution however, but one that I think will work in that short term. Hopefully, Boris Johnson is planning more things in the long term...but sh*t's hard, trust me.

The purpose there might be a camera in your private dwelling is in case you commit a crime in your home like being violent to another individual, hate speech etc.
There will NEVER in your lifetime, be a law that allows any authority to insert CCTV into a private dwelling. I don't care what you or any other conspiracy nut wants to say. If you understand about how law is made (which you probably don't) you would know that no government in their right mind would try and draft, or be successful in passing such a Draconian law.

If you guys dont wnna get stoppd & searched the answer is simple: dress like smart-casual. From time I rocked the Lyle & scott & threw the new era away I havent had any trouble from da boy dem
So basically conform or sell-out? Why cant we dress stereotypically Black Urban and not be seen as criminals? Maybe judge on how we carry ourselves rather than our attire, maybe?

If you guys dont wnna get stoppd & searched the answer is simple: dress like smart-casual. From time I rocked the Lyle & scott & threw the new era away I havent had any trouble from da boy dem
So basically conform or sell-out? Why cant we dress stereotypically Black Urban and not be seen as criminals? Maybe judge on how we carry ourselves rather than our attire, maybe?
LOL. I definitely do not endorse what that guy said.Dress how the f*ck you want. If you live in certain areas however, and you're carrying something, just accept that you might be stopped. I don't care to be honest, I want the dumb ass niggas ruining things for other black people off the streets. Yes, there are some black boys that are wrongly caught up in this sh*t, but you can't tell me that you want the drug dealing scumbags in Brixton for instance, still on the street. These are the same guys who are usually clever (and rich) enough to get out of the game, yet still continue to empower young boys to become murderers and criminals instead of becoming honest hardworking citizens.

The purpose there might be a camera in your private dwelling is in case you commit a crime in your home like being violent to another individual, hate speech etc.
There will NEVER in your lifetime, be a law that allows any authority to insert CCTV into a private dwelling. I don't care what you or any other conspiracy nut wants to say. If you understand about how law is made (which you probably don't) you would know that no government in their right mind would try and draft, or be successful in passing such a Draconian law.
If you told someone there would be talking CCTV shouting orders at you 10 years ago you would probably named them a conspiracy nut or that the freedom to demonstrate around parliament would be denied.The government have been passing draconian laws since 9/11 so dont be so fast to deny they have not been doing this. I never stated that they will put a CCTV camera in your house anyway. I was directing this at the d*ckheads who say if you got nothing to hide then what you got to worry about and I stated then they wont mind having CCTV in there house watching them.

Stop and search provides few results and does nothing really to combat knife crime. It only adds to the frustrations of innocent people being stopped going about there daily routines.
Time will tell with regard to your first assertion. Young black men in certain areas carry knives = Fact.More police in "certain areas" stopping and searching young black men is going to find knives = factKnives are illegal = factThus,More stopping and searching CAN find more young black men with knives = FACT.I don't see how it does nothing to combat knife crime. It is only a short term solution however, but one that I think will work in that short term. Hopefully, Boris Johnson is planning more things in the long term...but sh*t's hard, trust me.
The results I have seen in the past have been poor of stop and search.Do you have any proof to back your claims?Stop and search is a knee jerk reaction to look like they are doing something when really all they are doing is stopping people who are innocent.

If you told someone there would be talking CCTV shouting orders at you 10 years ago you would probably named them a conspiracy nut or that the freedom to demonstrate around parliament would be denied.
What's "Draconian" about what those CCTVs do? As far as I'm aware, they're to keep anti-social behaving children from areas where they congregate.
The government have been passing draconian laws since 9/11 so dont be so fast to deny they have not been doing this.
I challenge you to name me ten. Also mention how they're wrongly infringing on our liberty.
I never stated that they will put a CCTV camera in your house anyway.
So you're backtracking?
I was directing this at the d*ckheads who say if you got nothing to hide then what you got to worry about and I stated then they wont mind having CCTV in there house watching them.
That's all well and good, but at least use a viable argument, and not one that is NEVER likely to happen.

InfactIf the correct areas are targeted then it will be effective.E.g. I see 2 officers on the back of the 313 bus = FAILIf I see 2 officers on a f*ck*ng 279 or a bait endz bus from 4 - 7 = SUCCESSIf I see coppers walking down a highroad during daytime = POSSIBLE FAILOfficers at a busstop during raving/shoobz hours = SUCCESS

What's "Draconian" about what those CCTVs do? As far as I'm aware, they're to keep anti-social behaving children from areas where they congregate.
So you think we have the most CCTVs out of every nation on this earth to monitor children lol. Dont be so gullible.
I challenge you to name me ten. Also mention how they're wrongly infringing on our liberty.
1. Unable to protest in certain areas2. Implementation of an id. card3. UK terror detention limit 4. Section 44 of the 2000 Terrorism Act which has been used for non- terror purposes such as arresting an old man for speaking out at a Labour conference and stopping thousands for nothing under this act.5. Smoking ban 6. Proposals for special anti-terror courts without juries and the use of phone-tap evidence in trials7. Protests have also been severely curtailed by the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act of 2005.8. Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) to spy on the familys9. Racial and Religious Hatred Bill (right to free speech)10. blahAll the above infringe on your liberties.
So you're backtracking?
Quote me were I state there will be CCTV cameras in a house.
That's all well and good, but at least use a viable argument, and not one that is NEVER likely to happen.
It was an example of a scenario that could happen. If you got nothing to hide then you wont mind them watching you. Might not happen but using this to counter the debate.

because we dont want to be searched im not cheating on my girlfriend but i dont want her going thru my phone do i?its quite simple a lot of man (myself included) dont like people imposing on us its just how it is to be fair if a policemen says hi to me more time i air them as im just used to not liking them and thats just how it is why should i not moan i dont like them and i dont want to be held up by them so you damn right im gonna say something.if you dont mind thats you ennit but maybe your one of them man that dont mind being searched and frisked as your used to being boyed or maybe thats how you was raised but the point is a man has pride and that pride says to all police men to f*ck off.lol @ the policemen that try make convo i said it before they get the marlo stansfield plain face.ep52_marlo_506_04.jpg

infact after reading certain posts i can tell certain man wanna be community police officers only a man happy to work for BOYDEM for free could even be THINKING of disagreeing with me and titan so its a lost cause to make them see our point.them fed lackeys there.disclaimer -NO ONE IS SAYING DONT DO STOP AND SEARCH BUT THERE IS NO POINT INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU DO IT THAT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE FEDS ARE BETTER OFF ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING WHAT COULD BE A CRIME RATHER THAN PISSING IN THE WIND WITH MORE STOP AND SEARCH ANTICS WHICH WILL LEAD TO ARGUMENTS AND WASTE OF POLICE TIME WHILE REAL CROOKS ARE DOING THEIR DIRT.

its a tough one, they do have to do some sort of stops, but they mainly do this in wrong situations where majority of the people they stop will not have anything on them, probably some weed, or they get verbal and end up being arrested. they shoudl do like in the US. see a group of 'roadgoons' and blitz search them, perhaps with undercover officers.. western district style (ttkk)!