Stop and Search powers ARE increasing as of NOW

That's That Kid

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's something being done in response to what's happened. Any knee jerk reaction. What change anything? Just means guy's will store weaponary in preparation for anything.And it's not the one being searched because some d*ckhead officer thinks you must be doign something dodge because of your skin colour or dresscode. Anyone that thinks it is a good idea is a donut.They need to be sorting out their punishments and the justice system as well as tackling the issue of what is making these youts draw for weapons adn they may see a result.

i get/used to get targeted every day by feds cos of wot clothes i wear or how i carry myself or wotevabut tbh.......i understand itwots the point in searchin a bunch of pretty boys
The main theory behind stop and search is you stop someone because the officers believe they may commit a crime. That presumption should be based on a viewing of suspicious behaviour or a matching description. However, this perception is based on skin colour or dresscode and the officers generally deem that as "Stop and search" worthy when it shouldn't be. Now that this is increasing, it is not fair that most police are going to stop any ethnic minority or person that dresses in an urban way when neither = suspicious.

i get/used to get targeted every day by feds cos of wot clothes i wear or how i carry myself or wotevabut tbh.......i understand itwots the point in searchin a bunch of pretty boys
The main theory behind stop and search is you stop someone because the officers believe they may commit a crime. That presumption should be based on a viewing of suspicious behaviour or a matching description. However, this perception is based on skin colour or dresscode and the officers generally deem that as "Stop and search" worthy when it shouldn't be. Now that this is increasing, it is not fair that most police are going to stop any ethnic minority or person that dresses in an urban way when neither = suspicious.
Thats the conclusion I came to the other day. Yes, White boys get stopped but they are usually Chavs. Black boys on the other hand cant be differentiated between by the cops.

Guest Mr. BLK

im gonna have to jump on a big politcal hype nowim calling Ray Lewis in the morningits a infringement of human rights... i'll have to start quoting

To be honest i think its a fair policy, I for one never get stopped or search and the reason being is i got nothing to hide plus i know how to carry myselfnow if the police werent doing stricter measures to deter crime, u lot would still be complaining how ur taxes are being wastedyes occasionally there will be times were the police will target you even if your innocent, but i think it would rather be that, than another victim in a body bag

To be honest i think its a fair policy, I for one never get stopped or search and the reason being is i got nothing to hide plus i know how to carry myselfnow if the police werent doing stricter measures to deter crime, u lot would still be complaining how ur taxes are being wastedyes occasionally there will be times were the police will target you even if your innocent, but i think it would rather be that, than another victim in a body bag
its as dumb as trying to stop and search in the US for guns to curb gun crime. the numbers of people stopped searched and weapons taken away, will NEVER match the numbers of innocent people who may then become guilty of 'assault' or other charges thrown on them by abusive police, OR the numbers of deaths by the same weapons they claim to be looking for. its as dumb as stopping and searching looking for terrorists. they cannot deploy police on every street.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7399152.stmI, for one, support this in WHATEVER London boroughs it is brought into. If you're black and you ain't doing sh*t, just f*ck*ng co-operate. When 69 of our people under 25 have died in London since the start of 2007, I'm concerned more about security than perceived police racism.
elaborate on cooperating cos if that means asking stupid questions the police can f*ck off.stopping randomly cos we look the part is only gonna waste police time and ours and cause a higher rate of afray, there are so many more things the police and the government can be doing further up the crime chain to make a difference troubling any average hoody wearing guy on his phone playing grime aloud is just LONG.

i think if police WATCHED the same people they stopped and searched for say 30 minutes before they approached them they would realise half the time it was a waste of time i dont think stopping a man on road is really making a difference to the point that increasing stop and search would be a good thing its just a numbers game imo.furthermore from they keeping so much details on people and have nuff mans details on the database it shows they aint using that info effectively.if you stopped the same guy a few times and found nothing and you have his details why bother searching him again?

People need to comply with the police and lick them boots.Make sure you lick them clean and thank them for stopping and searching you.You got to be thankful you are going to be living in a police state and worship the police lords that want to protect you from the evil terrawists and crime gangs.If you got nothing to hide then why worry that you get stopped and searched. Im sure yo wont mind them setting up a camera in your home just in case a crime get comitted. You wont mind as you got nothing to hide.