Sign in to follow this  
MF Cunt

How to give Black people a bad name

couldn't believe it when i saw this.Was bussing up though but that is ridiculous disrespect and quite disgusting tbh.She's obviously not right though

Guest haze-e

Turned it off after 1min.Her voice is over annoying. I couldnt even understand her until she started singing Soulja Boy.

She claims Rape at one point and just starts screaming when some guys saying tells her "chill shorty thats a old lady"and then when someone grabs her she says "IM PRESSING charges" for ages.Still if i was smoking crack and drunk i couldnt speak to a old lady like that *chokes on vomit slightly in disguse*

Her & her hair got yanked up in the end. Bout "i'm pressing charges!".That old woman shuda clapped her in her mouth, but she did the best thing to ignore her.f*ck*ng disrepectful.Americans for ya.

wot the f*ck was that gibberish coming out of her mouth? wot a f*ck*ng d*ck, prancing about like a tit in front of some old lady who clearly don't give a sh*t, f*ck*ng clown.

Shits depressing.But yeah she obvoiusly isn't with it, she'll be dead or in jail by the time shes 20. That or HIV.

She'll prob be one of those bad ass kids on Maury.Have D West and the new jersey county jail inmate sort them out.