We balling motherfuckers

Admin.

So what did you win between Summer 2004 to Summer 2006?Richest club in the country with a say 80% of your wealth being debt, smh...What are your assets?Yeah thats why financed The Emirates, smh...
Thats exaclty my point!!!We didnt win sh*t and we still top 2 richest clubs.f*ck*ng hellso dumb. thats just basic logic.im not even gonna continue because you just killed yourself.
SMH, you have NO idea how finance, wealth and rich lists work.The sad thing is you will actually continue through life thinking your right...

The new ground was needed, makes over £3 million on a match day which is more than anyone else in the country.
where you think that money is coming from
our fanswhats your point?
what do you think my point is... u obviously don't mind paying stupid prices then.its nothing to boast about.
I'll tell you whats stupidforcing your fans to by tickets for games they don't even wantour fans know exactly what they're paying for and make that dicision of their own accordthats why if you want one our season tickets you have to wait untill 2054 or some sh*tand the club didnt even have to trick the fans either

The new ground was needed, makes over £3 million on a match day which is more than anyone else in the country.
what do you think my point is... u obviously don't mind paying stupid prices then.its nothing to boast about.
I'll tell you whats stupidforcing your fans to by tickets for games they don't even wantour fans know exactly what they're paying for and make that dicision of their own accordthats why if you want one our season tickets you have to wait untill 2054 or some sh*tand the club didnt even have to trick the fans either
your obviously don't know sh*t, you can easily sell on tickets on viagogo to other fans at standard rates with the approval of the club, your fans ain't happy, you may be happy watching at home, but your fans ain't happy with those prices.hangtite arsenal tickets reaching near £90 and still seeing empty trophy cabinets.and you also have a shitty membership structure, that leaves red memebers being red members for 10yrs bet your also happy about that._______>>>>>>>your membership scheme.like i said ain't nothing to boast about.

your obviously don't know sh*t, you can easily sell on tickets on viagogo to other fans at standard rates with the approval of the club, your fans ain't happy, you may be happy watching at home, but your fans ain't happy with those prices.hangtite arsenal tickets reaching near £90 and still seeing empty trophy cabinets.and you also have a shitty membership structure, that leaves red memebers being red members for 10yrs bet your also happy about that._______>>>>>>>your membership scheme.like i said ain't nothing to boast about.
if u add in the automatic ticket scheme which is the biggest travesty in modern football taking ur fans for fukin idiatsur season tickets are prob more than oursnd given that everythin in London should be more expensive dont talk about schemes eitherwhen season ticket holders at united (them new ones in ur quadrants)had to apply yes apply for the home game against barcain plain english even tho they had a season ticket they werent 100% guaranteed a ticket for the biggest game of ur seasonsmh at these fans goin on like the glazers r a good thingthey r rapin ur club

glazers are raping the club in the season ticket areafans with ST's are getting taken for muppetbut dnt fot a second think they are not handling the debt wellp.s.the season ticket opting in and out scheme at man utd is very complicated, and every one here hasnt got it right once

The season ticket fiasco at United is an absolute joke.Although if Villa brought that in, it would make my life easier as I wouldnt have to bother to go and buy home cup tickets... I'd be extremely pissed just cos of the principle.It's just not on. It's not what footballs about.Plus, if we are playing some swag team in a cup, I always like moving to an area with a shitter atmosphere but better view, makes a nice change.

dont talk about schemes eitherwhen season ticket holders at united (them new ones in ur quadrants)had to apply yes apply for the home game against barcain plain english even tho they had a season ticket they werent 100% guaranteed a ticket for the biggest game of ur seasonsmh at these fans goin on like the glazers r a good thingthey r rapin ur club
ur an even bigger ediat,applying for games is policy applied to all cup games no matter if you have a season ticket or not,its ensures that all members are given a chance to see their team, using a ballot system.lolol at arsenal having some hierarchy system in place, basically telling the fans unless your gold members we don't give a fck about you.wtf you talkin about raping my club being a good thing,at what point did i say what they have done is great???although they are never as bad as made out,like i said your ediat go read initial point, it was based on boasting about income from match days.

the season ticket thing is a joke and every fan will tell you thatits the reason i didnt get one this season cos i wouldnt have been able to get to OT on tuesday nights to watch a shite carling cup match v coventry.
trust.the thing isin a twist kinda way, i bet alot of season ticket holders were almost pleased you lost that game

Oh Dear Oh Dear.Now who doesnt care for thier club?

"Why don't we want the American at our club? Call me old-fashioned but we don't need his money and we don't want his sort. Americans are buying up chunks of Premiership clubs and not because of their love of football but because they see an opportunity to make money. They know absolutely sweet FA about our football and we don't want these type of people involved" - Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood, April 20, 2007. "Contrary to what I said before, I now believe he may have a vital contribution to make to the future of this football club...When I hadn't met him, yes, I didn't think he was the right person to take control of Arsenal Football Club. Now I know him as a man who is very much steeped in sport. He is a sports man" - Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood, May 15, 2008.

Perhaps I was on the waiting list?:DAlso certain season tickets (The really sh*t ones in sh*t stands) were available due to this stupid ticket nonsense
So you got on a list, got to the top of the list & then declined?!Your funny, well we know that but I mean comedial funny.

Oh Dear Oh Dear.Now who doesnt care for thier club?
"Why don't we want the American at our club? Call me old-fashioned but we don't need his money and we don't want his sort. Americans are buying up chunks of Premiership clubs and not because of their love of football but because they see an opportunity to make money. They know absolutely sweet FA about our football and we don't want these type of people involved" - Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood, April 20, 2007. "Contrary to what I said before, I now believe he may have a vital contribution to make to the future of this football club...When I hadn't met him, yes, I didn't think he was the right person to take control of Arsenal Football Club. Now I know him as a man who is very much steeped in sport. He is a sports man" - Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood, May 15, 2008.
Peter Hill-Wood cares about keeping the club in his hands and away from David Dein.Hill-Wood always been a hypocrite.

Perhaps I was on the waiting list?:DAlso certain season tickets (The really sh*t ones in sh*t stands) were available due to this stupid ticket nonsense
So you got on a list, got to the top of the list & then declined?!Your funny, well we know that but I mean comedial funny.
Im still on the list. But I would rather wait another season or two then get a ticket in a sh*t stand AND have to pay for the cc matches I dont want to go to.I do have morals. I thought it was wrong so didnt get one.