Regarding the death of Jimmy Mizen..

Sid

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear feds are gonna crawling all over this site now, especially if this turns out to be true.
I don't see why they would?My bredrin has been upfront about this and I am sure he has given a statement.He handed himself in..He did not want or intend to kill anybody, he just wanted to get some pastry and now ended up in this mess.I do not condone any killing, I was just putting the story straight that's all.

Guest PROFIT2
getting confused thought it was two hench men not some 16 year oldand was it a backing tray or glassaddress this bullshit please sean!
It was a glass baking tray.
game over you must be chatting sh*t glass baking tray???no fam.had me going still props!!

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Swear feds are gonna crawling all over this site now, especially if this turns out to be true.
I don't see why they would?My bredrin has been upfront about this and I am sure he has given a statement.He handed himself in..He did not want or intend to kill anybody, he just wanted to get some pastry and now ended up in this mess.I do not condone any killing, I was just putting the story straight that's all.
NEVER have I seen a glass baking tray in a bakery.You're chatting sh*t.You're just an attention seeker.

i feel for ur friend.. odviously just standing up for himself, the guy got what he deserved if he was giving the biggun in my opinion.
What, to be killed?f*ck off.
Well.. If he didnt get himself in that situation in the first place....
His murderer spoke to him first.Also Ashman,what's all this about witnesses hearing your bredrin shouting 'that's what happens when you call the police on me?'Why did he have a GLASS bottle on him in the morning? Seeing as they're mostly alcoholic drinks.

getting confused thought it was two hench men not some 16 year oldand was it a backing tray or glassaddress this bullshit please sean!
Well the deceased was 6'4" rugby player, sounds hench to me (no short jokes)And he's obviously (hopefully) confused between baking tray and the glass thing that they rest onBut I stand by my original point, your brejin could be believing his lie to some next level

Guest TimeBomb
p.s. Police will be monitoring this site in future and expect to see a link to this thread on many other forums.
the amount of direct links to illegal activity on this site, im suprised the law aint already monitoring this site, specially after seeing how quick females used to come here after being exposed.

Truesay if I went to a guy "Hey, do we know each other" and he went "f*ck off you prick" I would f*ck*ng do him suttin face as well.But Ashman have you considered your boy might be lying to you?
Sorry all, not a baking tray.. I did mean one of them glass food trays.The thing is, the type of character he is, he is not one to bullshit much to be honest with you.He felt bad for what happened and handed himself in.Now regarding the other person in here saying he supposedly said something as he left the scene.. I take it you know a witness that was there then?

Full name of said friend and pics or ducktales
I don't care if you believe me or not to be honest.. if you wanna believe the tabloids that's your business.I am just showing you man the truth.. those that hear the truth will know the truth; those that do not hear the truth, will not.Jake Fahri.
Ash was telling the truth. I take back what I said. Boy, it's f*cked.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7401982.stmThe guy charged has the exact name. And they only updated this story at 4 in the morning.PS: Still don't believe you about the tinted chrysler though. Acting like it's some action movie.

Guest Radio
Believe Ashman 100% tbh, guy puts himself out constantly you could read through his posts and make a biography on him.Only thing I'm dubious on is what constitutes "trying a ting"; what did they actually do?

Truesay if I went to a guy "Hey, do we know each other" and he went "f*ck off you prick" I would f*ck*ng do him suttin face as well.But Ashman have you considered your boy might be lying to you?
exactly the pointif i killed sum1 best believe im tellin evryone im innocent. whether ur tightest fam or friends

A 19-YEAR-OLD man is due to appear in court today charged with the murder of 16-year-old "gentle giant" Jimmy Mizen.Suspect Jake Fahri, 19, mistook Jimmy’s brother Harry, 18, for someone who owed him �20 for marijuana, a pal told The Sun.Jimmy, 16, stepped in to calm the situation — and Fahri allegedly smashed a glass dish on his head and slashed him with a shard, the friend said.Fahri, of Lee, will appear before Sutton Magistrates Court. They really are dressing this up

A 19-YEAR-OLD man is due to appear in court today charged with the murder of 16-year-old "gentle giant" Jimmy Mizen.Suspect Jake Fahri, 19, mistook Jimmy’s brother Harry, 18, for someone who owed him �20 for marijuana, a pal told The Sun.Jimmy, 16, stepped in to calm the situation — and Fahri allegedly smashed a glass dish on his head and slashed him with a shard, the friend said.Fahri, of Lee, will appear before Sutton Magistrates Court. They really are dressing this up
The Scum just make up any story up.Dont know how these devils get away with it.