Regarding the death of Jimmy Mizen..

Sid

2,2s they have tried a ting with him so he bottled one of them with a glass bottle
Your friend failed when he tried to bottle someone in a bakery for staring at him.
It wasn't because they was staring at him..they tried a ting on him..re-read it boss.
The way your mate saying do I know you to them probably caused a reaction. I bet your mate did not say it in a nice way either.Your mate was obviously looking for trouble and he got it.
oh yeah"probably" "probably" "probably"I just told you my mate is a decent man..I know his characteristics.. it is not in him to start a fight I am telling you..
Did they throw a punch or try use a weapon first?Im guessing your mate asked a question then they got rude which followed a swift bottle to the head.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your mate was as innocent as it seems, why is it reported that he was running from the scene, and why is it reports state he smashed the glass door of the bakery and jimmy wasn't reported to have attacked your friend? I know some news papers conveniently leave stuff out to change the image, but how many newspapers do you really think conveniently left it out so your friend would looked f*cked?Ashman, me thinks you are chatting doo doo.
Come on Titan, your better than that. If you just harmed someone are you gonna stand there or give mouth-to-mouth with tears streaming down your face? It suits their arguement to say he was innocent, I've heard of badman getting licked down but they were innocent and attending College. Most papers leave info out to build devil vs. angel. Devil vs lesser Devil isnt gonna make a good headline is it? How many people you think care about the dude killed on Ox. St. now?Thing is, obv your friend is gonna make out he was innocent. In cases like that people usually lie so hard they believe their own lie as the truth lol

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I think you're chatting sh*t.And if you aren't, "ASHMAN IS FRIENDS WITH WASTEMEN" isn't exactly the scoop of the century.R.I.P. to the young guy who died.

If your mate was as innocent as it seems, why is it reported that he was running from the scene, and why is it reports state he smashed the glass door of the bakery and jimmy wasn't reported to have attacked your friend? I know some news papers conveniently leave stuff out to change the image, but how many newspapers do you really think conveniently left it out so your friend would looked f*cked?Ashman, me thinks you are chatting doo doo.
Come on Titan, your better than that. If you just harmed someone are you gonna stand there or give mouth-to-mouth with tears streaming down your face? It suits their arguement to say he was innocent, I've heard of badman getting licked down but they were innocent and attending College. Most papers leave info out to build devil vs. angel. Devil vs lesser Devil isnt gonna make a good headline is it? How many people you think care about the dude killed on Ox. St. now?
Nah I realised after I wrote it about the staying there. Shock can lead someone to panic.And Ashman claims his friend turned himself in, yet there are claims he was arrested.Seems if someone says black, ashman says white.

this reminds me of old rwd when somebody said there bredrin stabed somebody in wood green and hes hiding in the shedwho was that btw
I swear Sarcastic said something like he knew the youts that stabbed up some guy in Wood Green or on a bus?

Guest PROFIT2
tbh we all know the press chat sh*t it works both waysim sick of seeing these articles on "innocent teen gets stabbed etc"how the f*ck does anyone know there innocent? oh his mum said he was such a nice boy blah bahno he probably robbed some kid and got shanked by there older bro/cousin or they thought they were top shotta in there bitsand got rolled on....b4 anyone starts IM SURE SOME ARE INNOCENT but its bollocks to believe that there are these teens running round killing anyone just for stripes...just makes people think that london is a worse place than it really is...media eat this sh*t up becasue they know it will sell papers...who wants to hear bout some mouthy c*nt getting a tray to the throat and dying? everyone will think serves him right trying it with your friend...some poor guy buying himself an eccles cake and granary loaf getting stabbed by crazed teen (who spent 2 weeks playing GTA4 no doubt) and dying...add in some crap about him having 3 kids to suport etc everyone wants to spit on your mate...media is bullshit...just hope your mate dont get the same treatment by the feds there the ones that have his life in there hands now!

this reminds me of old rwd when somebody said there bredrin stabed somebody in wood green and hes hiding in the shedwho was that btw
I swear Sarcastic said something like he knew the youts that stabbed up some guy in Wood Green or on a bus?
yerr was sarcastic bredrin stabbed somebody in the shops something bout helping man out the country

Guest SKYSCRAPER
a tray sliced his throat open?
Shard of glass.
in the 1st post he says the tray caught his throat and he died.
That's Ashman, you shouldn't listen to him.He is, as they say in Latin, a "WASTUS MANUS"

I am the last person on this site that you should be calling a liar..from day ONEYou man knew my face, my name, my N.I number, my opinions, my thoughts, my financial circumstances, my housing situations..HOW CAN THE MAN DEM HERE CALL MOI A LIAR?That's all I wanna know>?And also.. I am not defending my bredrins actions, I am just trying to show you peeps here that he was a good man.. yes, things got out of hand, but when you are in a bakry, there are two big brehs blocking your exit, you have to do what you have to do..r.i.p. to the boy that died..I just want people to know the truth.

I believe Ash to be honest, cant see why he would make this up. Other users yeah but not him.He's not innocent by any strech but it does sound like a fight gone very wrong. Ah well...I've seen the newspaper say someone was Jamaica-born in the paper and they have only been there twice. Basics.Like I said, I'm not sure about this going back and slitting throat. Could have happened but I'm not sure
c/s

Guest Esquilax
I am the last person on this site that you should be calling a liar..from day ONEYou man knew my face, my name, my N.I number, my opinions, my thoughts, my financial circumstances, my housing situations..HOW CAN THE MAN DEM HERE CALL MOI A LIAR?That's all I wanna know>?And also.. I am not defending my bredrins actions, I am just trying to show you peeps here that he was a good man.. yes, things got out of hand, but when you are in a bakry, there are two big brehs blocking your exit, you have to do what you have to do..r.i.p. to the boy that died..I just want people to know the truth.
your bredrin is waste if he has to murder a sixteen year old to leave a bakery, should never have got weapons involvedi whole heartedly agree that the media is waste on these subjects, and of course your not getting shards of glass in your neck unless you do something shitty are you?but still

Story sounds like bullshit.But I find that set of events easier to believe than "Jimmy was bottled and knifed for no reason whatsoever".Truesay if they tried to boy him like that they deserved to get bottled, maybe not dead, but thats just unlucky for the breh cos now he's getting extra jail time.

what ur saying cd be true, you are ultimate waste if its not, the forum will now be hot and on watch by the mandem. if it's true though its crazy how stories can be twisted. but was this jimmy guy one of the boys screwing him or what