Regarding the death of Jimmy Mizen..

Sid

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I want to put the story straight because the tabloids are the biggest bullshitters going...Jimmy Mizen was killed by one of my bredrins.. this is the REAL scenario..My bredrin was in the bakers ordering some pastry.. He looked next to him and there was two big cunts standing next to him at the counter.. my bredrin thought he recognized one of them so he asked "hey, do I know you mate?" and one of the brehs turned round and said "no you don't f*ck off you prick" so my mate said who you getting rude to? (there was no need really).. 2,2s they have tried a ting with him so he bottled one of them with a glass bottle and the next breh tried to jump him, so he grabbed one of them bakery trays in the window and threw it at him.. the tray caught his throat and he died.There was no knife involved and in fact, my bredrin turned himself in, so all this bullshit about he fled to Cyprus and the police had to use stun guns and they were wearing stab proof vests bollox is a load of bullshit.They are trying to make the stroy worser then what it is, they portrayed this victim as an innocent man who was an alter boy etc. but they got rude first.. people do not just get duppied for nothing.Just wanted the truth out there.
yup, im from the same general area and this is the story I heard from associates as soon as it happened (before they even knew the boy had died)doesn't mean it's 100% true though.Also, the Suns reporting of him has been so biased it's a joke.

I would like to answer Venoms other topic in here..What I have said on the first page of this topic, is the account of my bredrin..Now, I know him to be quite a loyal and a honest guy.. he has worked with his dad for a few years and I know him quite well.Maybe this story is wrong, but I know Jake and I believe him.That's not to say that I agree with the sad loss of a life.. I am really upset that things happen this way and that there was no one in the shop to mediate between the lads and bring peace..I have said R.I.P to the young lad in this topic and I truly mean it..But I would just like to see the media focusing on promoting the true account of how things went instead of coming to their own conclusions and feeding it to the people as the gospel.They should get the facts FIRST instead of using sensationalist headlines and eye capturing stories..This is what capitalism does..People try to sell and they will chase that pound at whatever cost.This is why the world is f*cked.Who do we blame? we could say the journalists, but then you have to remember that they are trapped into a system where they need to chase the pound, therefore they have to do what their bosses require.It is a vicous circle..although some people may blast me for being ion benefits, I can truly say proud that I am not too deep in the system and that's why I can see certain things for what they are, instead of being blinded by the pound coin.

well the papers aint ever gonna report the truth on everything so give up on that front. As for this whole death R.I.P to the guy that died. The one that killed him dropping...who you getting rude to? suggests he thought he was bad and was looking to make something of someone telling him you dont know me so dont act like you do. if someone said what the other man said after i asked do i know you mate i woulda just left it as that or said got u mixed up with someone else. If i can avoid trouble i do, allow getting into a fight because you asked someone a question and they didnt give the answer u wanted not even worth the time tbh. you dont know who your talking to or what mood their in allow gettin into sum mad sh*t for pretty much no reason, from time theres people killin others for bumpin into them and sh*t you know theres pure mad people about and your life aint worth tryin to look big infront of well no-one in all honesty.

Your right though, Newspapers love chat sh*t a lot. Especially The Sun, tht scummy paper. But it still don't change anything, your friend still took someones life on what looks like pointless reason.
He was provoked and they tried a ting with him..what was he supposed to do? get taken for wideawake?He dashed the tray at him but he didn't intend to kill the breh.. he said they were f*ck*ng big geezers.. my mate Jake is just a small breh compared to them..The media are now saying that this is 'knife crime'.. it's bollox..
Basically.Too much egos about the place is why so many man end up 6 feet under tbhYou've got a wife and child, would it really be worth it to end up dead, your wife a widow and your kid fatherless, just because you wanted to save face??COME NOW BRUV.''the streets are hot and the yutes even colder''

Your right though, Newspapers love chat sh*t a lot. Especially The Sun, tht scummy paper. But it still don't change anything, your friend still took someones life on what looks like pointless reason.
He was provoked and they tried a ting with him..what was he supposed to do? get taken for wideawake?He dashed the tray at him but he didn't intend to kill the breh.. he said they were f*ck*ng big geezers.. my mate Jake is just a small breh compared to them..The media are now saying that this is 'knife crime'.. it's bollox..
Basically.Too much egos about the place is why so many man end up 6 feet under tbhYou've got a wife and child, would it really be worth it to end up dead, your wife a widow and your kid fatherless, just because you wanted to save face??COME NOW BRUV.''the streets are hot and the yutes even colder''
pretty much

Surprised people even listen to this guy tbh.
such things can be true still cos i heard something along those lines myself. what is the pisstake about this isnt even just the diffnt media version but the whole "saint" thing. i know a guy who got stabbed and his parents claimed he was a saint too reh reh, he didnt die, but the boy was a bully and tried a ting with the wrong guy. now if he had died they would have painted him in the same light as a saint. if the story is true then the brother obviously created this story to save face. he will know still that he might have had something to do with his brother's death

Are you being serious? Nothing to joke about mate. He was Turkish Cyp init?
Yeah.. very close to my family..I used to work with him and his dad and my father still works with his dad..The tabloids are surrounding his dads front door, trying to get a picture.. he rang up my dad and asked my dad to reverse down the side to the house in his tinted chrysler and take him to a hidden location.
He handed himself in then? I knew papers were bullshitting from the start. My mum's also close with his parents and when I read the papers.... Smh.

The thing i dont get is why this guy bothered replying with hype saying who you getting rude to? when it would clearly lead to trouble
4 real..This why I wonder is Crime on the rise or victims are jsut gettin dumb & Dumber ?I have seen soo many situations that could have been avoided by simple common sense.Egos is a bitch

The thing i dont get is why this guy bothered replying with hype saying who you getting rude to? when it would clearly lead to trouble
4 real..This why I wonder is Crime on the rise or victims are jsut gettin dumb & Dumber ?I have seen soo many situations that could have been avoided by simple common sense.Egos is a bitch
True. Obviously not everyone but so many people are on some unecessary hype, 'no-one is gonna take me for a d*ckhead' mindset. I really dont understand that atall even if it was an accident, you say these 2 guys were huge so u decide to hype to them lmao wtf is it possible to actually think so little before you act.

Guest Tronics
Surprised people even listen to this guy tbh.
such things can be true still cos i heard something along those lines myself. what is the pisstake about this isnt even just the diffnt media version but the whole "saint" thing. i know a guy who got stabbed and his parents claimed he was a saint too reh reh, he didnt die, but the boy was a bully and tried a ting with the wrong guy. now if he had died they would have painted him in the same light as a saint. if the story is true then the brother obviously created this story to save face. he will know still that he might have had something to do with his brother's death
Tbh even if it is true i wouldn't believe anything he says anyways, i would prefer it if it came from a different source.But back on subject i totally understand where your coming from.A few associates i knew that were involved in murders were made out to be the 'good guy' when in reality they either had it coming or started something they shouldn't have.Genuine 'wrong place/wrong time' cases are easy to spot and public reactions dictates it. Case in point that kid that got shot in a car park in Liverpool.

How can I see the headline:"Gangster Rapper kills..."The f*ck?I really cant believe the bullshit the media pushes.
They still use the term gangster rapper ?!I remember when they wanted to ban Eminem from the U.K. and they called him a gangster rapper as well I was baffed.