Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

skeen, so it went down minus the gash/shoobs atmosphere?Got told late evening yesterday about dis, was too tired to rep.Dinky u shoulda reached out, I could have promoted it nicely.Sounds like da man dem were catchin bare jokes.lol @ da dready sistren wit da sick fade. A certain viper popped in my head when i read that.

Nah Mike Kane is funny too. He was on the gash ting, even at 3am on a deserted street mans like "So where the bitches at?"Who heard the VIP2 references in the bars? Microphone champion clash me? You couldn't clash Devilman Raggo and what I promoted the site I should get some mod power.I sized up everyone there. Lenny knows what it is
Obv this was AFTER I had left, lol

Guest Teddy Riley
skeen, so it went down minus the gash/shoobs atmosphere?Got told late evening yesterday about dis, was too tired to rep.Dinky u shoulda reached out, I could have promoted it nicely.Sounds like da man dem were catchin bare jokes.lol @ da dready sistren wit da sick fade. A certain viper popped in my head when i read that.
Shy One yeah?

Guest Teddy Riley
Nah Mike Kane is funny too. He was on the gash ting, even at 3am on a deserted street mans like "So where the bitches at?"Who heard the VIP2 references in the bars? Microphone champion clash me? You couldn't clash Devilman Raggo and what I promoted the site I should get some mod power.I sized up everyone there. Lenny knows what it is
I thought you were Vectra TBH

Guest Teddy Riley
This thread/party shows the difference between real and fake, but its evident which ones take the forum serious.
How you mean?
The ones that have each other on MSN, Facebook and see each other as bredrins/acquaintances
You STILL thinking like this? YOU of all people?LMFAO

What the DJ ??

This thread/party shows the difference between real and fake, but its evident which ones take the forum serious.
How you mean?
The ones that have each other on MSN, Facebook and see each other as bredrins/acquaintances
Which ones in your view take the forum serious?

Shy One yeah?
Nah, I don't know who that is or you for that matter lol*why do ppl keep f*ck*ng changing names? I can't keep up, I'm soooooooooooo lost*

Guest Teddy Riley
What the DJ ??
yeah, the fat bastard.

How you mean?
Which ones in your view take the forum serious?
Thats neither here nor there. By serious I dont mean get all heated and vexed at sh*tCommence :D

Goddaz, if you can't who I am then, then basically, you're lost in life.
Blood, I haven't got the time to cotch, read & work out who is who by how ppl write famBut a educated guess purely 4rm ur sig would be Mickey? or Ego?

Guest Mr. BLK

ang tite the local heads still2 weeks thursday, the 29th my bday initi'm throwin a mad drink up/smoke upyou're very welcome to join manfree drink and chro

Guest Teddy Riley
Goddaz, if you can't who I am then, then basically, you're lost in life.
Blood, I haven't got the time to cotch, read & work out who is who by how ppl write famBut a educated guess purely 4rm ur sig would be Mickey? or Ego?
The former fam, the former.

Guest Teddy Riley
ang tite the local heads still2 weeks thursday, the 29th my bday initi'm throwin a mad drink up/smoke upyou're very welcome to join manfree drink and chro
Will chicks be there?

Yeahhh man I take the forum bare seriously man, I'm on msn all day everyday these man are my friends it was like a reunion man the forum is my life I couldn't have been more happier seeing everyone man loltbhcling clung totty guy.

just woke up and LOOOOOL againI was expecting females there how I was I suppost to know it was gonna be 1, a c*ck fest and 2, a grime/clash/2004 affairI havnt worn a new era since grime was at its peak so it was strictly smart casual for mef*ck you PT + Mikey for the making the band reference I know that was for me LMAO@ Dinky I never sat on the couch, I was standing near the corner next to lenny and davidLastly I think next time all VIP2 mandem should at least show who they are, My bad for not introducing myself I think David had enough of me asking who everyone was every 5 mins lolAnd to the VIP2 females once again SMH like certain headz have already said there is a big difference between the net and reality and yesterday showed itBig up the man that reached once again bare respect

Guest Mr. BLK
Will chicks be there?
im tony black fam, chicks wont have a choicei got that rohypnol ready

Guest Teddy Riley
Will chicks be there?
im tony black fam, chicks wont have a choicei got that rohypnol ready
*spuds*

Ashman did the bouncers seriously not allow you in or are you f*ck*ng about
Naa I'm f*ck*ng about. Had to go to College last night still as it was the taster event and the kiss 100 street team was der..
LOL, you added that like they are somebodies