Sign in to follow this  
abc123

The REAL Rave

f*ck all the cunts at the vip2 rave, the REAL rave is going on up in here tbhso whatever your reason for not going, post in here and show them breddin f*ckers how its done :D

Not in london.All us alot need to do something, forum invasion?

Haha. Go out raving don't be the Vip2 looser squad. Roll with the niggas.I'm going home to wash my balls, how do I get there its near bank innit?

Guest Remy Lebeau

bled....im not on a bus ting all the way home at the early hoursthem days are long goneshould of done in south

I might have reached if I was about, sadly I am very far away, but oh wellrave on!! :D wonder if totty guy will turn up??

Bare reasons I ain't reached.Don't wanna go attend on my ones, seeing as i probaly wont like most people there, and my bredrins dont know i use this forum.No MoneyDunno how to get thereCba to leave yardPretending to my mum im revisingtake ur pick tbh

Most people who wont go are the people who wudnt want to meet others on here as their E-persona doesnt match their donnay wearing cheese sandwiche lifestyle and would rather keep in the forum persona bubble.

Guest Remy Lebeau
tbh can you imagine it?? at the bar like 'yeah blud that thread you made was joke' LMFAO f*ck off
LOOOL'you remember that time when ___________ i was lulzing for time e-bredrin'

Most people who wont go are the people who wudnt want to meet others on here as their E-persona doesnt match their donnay wearing cheese sandwiche lifestyle and would rather keep in the forum persona bubble.
seen most of use arent in the ends, but whatever your reason is for not attentding is your business brah :D

Guest Lemons
Yeah fam. Anyway, dun kno I'm on tag for hotting up bare guys innit so thats why i'm not there.*eats sandwich*

tbh can you imagine it?? at the bar like 'yeah blud that thread you made was joke' LMFAO f*ck off
lol innitbare guys who are joke on here wont be funny in the real world cos they cant be doing these forum jokes eitherplus guys who go on like theyre shottas or goons on here are gonna be exposed

bare man will be FIENDING for exposure in that rave, just so they can get their e-stripes,so everyone will be watching what they do, on their best behaviour

Guest Remy Lebeau

LOLbut truesay if it was nearer i would have gone

i would go but i live too far away and start work 2moz at 8

LOLbut truesay if it was nearer i would have gone
initbut seeing as i couldnt go, i will take the piss outta them man that did, them playground tactics there :D

lol yh trust on the exposure tingimagine everytime somebody walks in half the ppl there are gonna be watching him/her tihnkiing who is itu just menna walk in like and announce urself "Hi guyyyys, I'm Cockney Thug" ??

i wanna hear some funny stories it's gonna be like the office christmas do, who's gonna get pissed and show themselves up?

I would, but really, who would I go with.Plus, didn't even know it was on today until yesterday.Plus, exams.