Bang Bang ID3 Gang

Stamina Man

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep mine nice and tidy as well.But ever since I formatted my harddrive I can't get the album art bag.I drag it on and it just doesnt go on.Been waiting for a topic like this to see if anyone knows why the f*ck it doesn't happen anymore?
I just drag the whole album folder into iTunes, and it adds the album artwork itself, if not just search it and "add album artwork"

Guest Flat Eric
Used to have it in ALBUMS/MIXTAPES/UK foldersnow Vista didn't really help me sort my music out in that way so now it's just in one folder which is gaybut donee knowwTAGGING is importantalsoAlbum name HAS to have "Artist - Album Name"
beng bengdaknon6.pnggeng

Guest Flat Eric
lol @ having more than 2 songs from Puff daddy.1. I'll be misssing you2. That godzilla one, maybe.I hope that guy dies.
LOL @ death HOPING someone dies.DIY ting tbh

lol @ having more than 2 songs from Puff daddy.1. I'll be misssing you2. That godzilla one, maybe.I hope that guy dies.
LOL @ death HOPING someone dies.DIY ting tbh
Lol.but yh its good to keep your music organised take a screenshot of mine in a bit. Anyone know the best deal for an iTouch and iPhone?

Guest Teddy Riley
lol @ dealing with singlesstraight 'full album' bizness out ere
Nah fam, llow d/l a whole Puffy album...Thing is, man has too many hits.

lol @ dealing with singlesstraight 'full album' bizness out ere
What's the point in keeping a full album on your iPod and then you hate most of the tunes on it? Don't know how people do this. Just take the songs you like.
HOOPSD D D HOOPSD D D

swear down, no one has beaten mine tbh
you got producer names for all your dancehall riddims?
Yeah, not (produced by) in the title name, but I have all the versions so I could tag them up in an hour or so, a lot of them say it in Composer.