F.A. Cup Final

Jubez II

Good GameHalf of you stupid f*cks callin this boring wouldn't say anything if some big 4 clubs played defensive posession play for 90 minutes and even into extra time.
I f*ck*ng would.It was boring.. had a few moments of action but other then that it was like watching a bunch of OAPs kick the ball around in the park

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
ahhhhhhhhhthought distin was gunna do a remake of his goal for man city against villa at villa park
___>>> that goalstarted our 17 game winless streak
goal was greezethat match was sickLOL @ that streak thoughpleased for redknapphopefully he can kick on

Happy for pompey, they have come a long way.. Just to think not soo long ago these mans were close to relegation. A trophy + EuropeHol'tite harry.Hol'tite Kanu reppin.Hate to say it but diarra is having the last laugh.Experience is vital, hope arsene can see this.

Diarra just passing the cup along without holding high and taking in the moment.
Sky didnt even show him lifting it smhLol @ him leaving you and winning a cup straight awayUltimate disrespectHe's milking it
I don't think he lifted it, he had it then passed it along.Meh about him leaving us, I'm not going into that one.