You're Views On Sodomy?

Stamina Man

DONT REALLY CARE WHAT NEXT GUYS DO IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOME, BUT SEEING AND HEARING ABOUT IT MAKES FEEL ILL.
Basically.
and
DONT REALLY CARE WHAT NEXT GUYS DO IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOME, BUT SEEING AND HEARING ABOUT IT MAKES FEEL ILL.BASICALLY, AS LONG AS NOBODY IN MY CIRCLE IS ON DEM TING DER AND THE GUYS WHO ARE AINT PUTTING IT IN MY FACE I AINT GOT A PROBLEM.
i hate 'camp' more than i hate homospeople who act overly homo piss me offits so fake as well

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remy Lebeau
To the people with no problem with it...doesn't it bother you, you wouldn't have been born if everyone was gay?who would be here?things will come to a sad end if gay is accepted lol.people should follow Goldings footsteps...If gay was supposed to be, god would have made man + man, men can't reproduce.It sickens me to see these "people" out in public, like everything is okay lol, makes me f*ck*ng sick.How can you be okay with yourself if you're a homosexual, man or woman, it's f*ck*ng wrong, and it sickens me.Been reading a bit on this guys Myspace who just added me:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...2b-1047ac330bbapretty interesting and some nice points.
why hate someonei dunno about you but i have better things to use my brain for
Because people like you seem to just put problems like this aside and forget about it.I actually care about the world I live in still.
:D:D:D:D i dunno what to say....
Don't say anything and don't post in the thread lol, simple...Use you're brain for the better things you were talking about init.Bait you got some gay fam or something
nah, i dont. well....not that i know ofid rather just live life instead of being paranoid that the gay bogeyman is gunna jump out at meand give me gay lurgies.relex man its not contagious

Guest Teddy Riley
Again, don't agree with it, don't like it, don't wanna be associated with it but I won't treat a gay person badly, make fun of them etc...I've worked with a couple, they're safe but they respect my space.
AgreeI got a Question for youI say i dont care but a question my Girl Friend asked me is...How would u feel if ur daughter or son turned out to be Gay?I would be lost tbhwould u disown them?
I'd never disown my seed but like Janay said, don't think for ONE minute I'd EVER approve of you sexuality or bring your partner in my vicinity.Saying that, I don't believe sexuality=you.Me being me isn't down to my sexual preferences therefore I won't have hate for said person.I have more of the problem with the act, rather then the action.

I'd never disown my child was gay or lesbian. Just know that you aint bringing your partner in my house.
InterestingIll probally take ur option
straight up honour killing when im ere
Nah its easy to say that now while were young and kid freeBut i helped my Sister allot and watched her Daughter grow, Id find it hard to disown or kill my offspringWHICH is why id just kill myself

Its not normal. Man has a penis woman has a vagina our two functions on this planet are Survival and Replication and by allowing people to think that homosexuals are normal we are essentially leading ourselves to our own extinction.
Lol nonsense. The world is madly over-populated. I agreed up until the highlighted section. That and what the guy who writes in capitals said.
How is that nonsense just cos the planet is overpopulated? The more homosexuality is accepted society will break down and homosexuality will be a popular way of thinking.
You're gassing bruv, you're acting like the minute they legalise gay marriage everyone will turn batts come off the hype
im of the opinion that while a handful of battyman maybe born that waytheres a shitload of them that are gay for some nex reasons, whatever they maybe, fashion...peer pressure...if they were never exposed to gays on tv, gay pride, etc, they never knew what being gay wasi dnt think there would be half as many gays as there are now, i really dont

To the people with no problem with it...doesn't it bother you, you wouldn't have been born if everyone was gay?who would be here?things will come to a sad end if gay is accepted lol.people should follow Goldings footsteps...If gay was supposed to be, god would have made man + man, men can't reproduce.It sickens me to see these "people" out in public, like everything is okay lol, makes me f*ck*ng sick.How can you be okay with yourself if you're a homosexual, man or woman, it's f*ck*ng wrong, and it sickens me.Been reading a bit on this guys Myspace who just added me:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...2b-1047ac330bbapretty interesting and some nice points.
Because people like you seem to just put problems like this aside and forget about it.I actually care about the world I live in still.
Don't say anything and don't post in the thread lol, simple...Use you're brain for the better things you were talking about init.Bait you got some gay fam or something
nah, i dont. well....not that i know ofid rather just live life instead of being paranoid that the gay bogeyman is gunna jump out at meand give me gay lurgies.relex man its not contagious
I seedon't you find it wrong?all guys prancing about like their womanget thisboy at my old school, in sisters year, he gets changed in the f*ck*ng girls changing room, he said to my sister "I wish I had legs like yours, mine are fat" and my sister goes to him "it's because you're a bloke their not fat" and he goes "omg don't remind me"his f*ck*ng 15-16I saw him one time, wearing all glitter on his face and sh*t, walked past me all perfume and that, I kissed my teeth and he turned round and called me a bitch, he had the cheek to call me a "bitch" :D Straight turned round and swag off his jaw like it's nothing, makes me so angry,If you're gay, you're gay, keep it in you're home, don't do acts of sodomy in public, don't let people know you're gay, don't talk like a gay, don't make gay comments, and then yeah maybe, but the fact people are so open about the fact, it's crazy.like society actually sees it as a normal thing, man and man is not normal.f*ck sake what is this coming to lol, you're saying this sh*t don't bother you?

I seedon't you find it wrong?all guys prancing about like their womanget thisboy at my old school, in sisters year, he gets changed in the f*ck*ng girls changing room, he said to my sister "I wish I had legs like yours, mine are fat" and my sister goes to him "it's because you're a bloke their not fat" and he goes "omg don't remind me"his f*ck*ng 15-16I saw him one time, wearing all glitter on his face and sh*t, walked past me all perfume and that, I kissed my teeth and he turned round and called me a bitch, he had the cheek to call me a "bitch" :D Straight turned round and swag off his jaw like it's nothing, makes me so angry,If you're gay, you're gay, keep it in you're home, don't do acts of sodomy in public, don't let people know you're gay, don't talk like a gay, don't make gay comments, and then yeah maybe, but the fact people are so open about the fact, it's crazy.like society actually sees it as a normal thing, man and man is not normal.f*ck sake what is this coming to lol, you're saying this sh*t don't bother you?
TBH I'VE ONLY EVER MET 1 OPENLY GAY PERSON.FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT EVERY OTHER PERSON U KNOW IS A BATTYMAN.

Guest Remy Lebeau
if you read my first post you would see that i dislike camp ones who pretend or wanna be femalethat is not every gay personim willing to bet youve met a gay person and you didnt even know itLMFAO @ that picheff>>>>

Its not normal. Man has a penis woman has a vagina our two functions on this planet are Survival and Replication and by allowing people to think that homosexuals are normal we are essentially leading ourselves to our own extinction.
Lol nonsense. The world is madly over-populated. I agreed up until the highlighted section. That and what the guy who writes in capitals said.
How is that nonsense just cos the planet is overpopulated? The more homosexuality is accepted society will break down and homosexuality will be a popular way of thinking.
You're gassing bruv, you're acting like the minute they legalise gay marriage everyone will turn batts come off the hype
im of the opinion that while a handful of battyman maybe born that waytheres a shitload of them that are gay for some nex reasons, whatever they maybe, fashion...peer pressure...if they were never exposed to gays on tv, gay pride, etc, they never knew what being gay wasi dnt think there would be half as many gays as there are now, i really dont
I get you on the fashion "lets-take-pills-and-get-off-with-anyone-man-or-girl" sense but they're more time bi. If you took them out it would just be a drop in the ocean.
Just don't watch face and move on.

TBH I'VE ONLY EVER MET 1 OPENLY GAY PERSON.FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT EVERY OTHER PERSON U KNOW IS A BATTYMAN.
Lol, yeah, I only know 2 people and their both battys :D