My time for licks are long gone but i'm gonna get battered

Natalie

Soooooooo, it's exam season and i'm on here and revising at the same time. After seeing that greggs thread and knowing my printers broken I go and make some saltfish fritters.Think to myself 'hold a min, i smell smoke'. I've only gone and burnt the last fritter. The rest were fine I done em before hand :DBut the thing is the frying pan is BURNT i dont even think fairy can fix it.*waits for mum to come home and batter her with the frying pan**goes to asdas*When disaster struckig907r.jpgMy fritter :D2r2ay50.jpgIts not on fire its the saltfish10eqb7b.jpgLard ah mercyesssk8.jpgMoral of the story, never take your eyes off the stove, or it'll will burnnnnn.*goes to make bananna cake*p dot s dont watch the camera date, my cameras a bit dodgy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you cook?Half time yes, half time no (therefore 50/50)If you cant do you plan on learning?Course. Cant be eating fast food all my lifeIf so when?ASAPIf not why?n/aAnd what is your speciality?Fried chicken with homemade coleslaw, dumplings (festival for the fussy eaters) and rice.Quite a shame I barely find the time to cook the above tho.Time to make a change
Shall we make that 30/70 then Natalie?

Can you cook?Half time yes, half time no (therefore 50/50)If you cant do you plan on learning?Course. Cant be eating fast food all my lifeIf so when?ASAPIf not why?n/aAnd what is your speciality?Fried chicken with homemade coleslaw, dumplings (festival for the fussy eaters) and rice.Quite a shame I barely find the time to cook the above tho.Time to make a change
Shall we make that 30/70 then Natalie?
lmaoabout ONE fritter i only burnt ONEEEEEEEEE lol

Natalie, are u Dwayne's cousin? i know someone on here is i forgotAlso its about time you got a new pan anyway
yh
oh you dun f*cked up...Lol i can tell your kitchen is full of smoke innit?
I wish it was just the kitchen its the whole housebut i opened most of the windows and the smoke is fading now.

Guest LOGers

Natz even if you go and buy a new frying pan your mum will still smell the burning.Umm soak it with hot water and fairy liquid, then put it on the hob at a LOW HEAT for about 20 mins, keep checking so the pan don't bubble over, then after 20mins, check back and see if you can get the residue off with a wooden spoon.

Natz even if you go and buy a new frying pan your mum will still smell the burning.Umm soak it with hot water and fairy liquid, then put it on the hob at a LOW HEAT for about 20 mins, keep checking so the pan don't bubble over, then after 20mins, check back and see if you can get the residue off with a wooden spoon.
SaviourHopefully i can just say the food just got a lil bit stuck.

Natalie, are u Dwayne's cousin? i know someone on here is i forgotAlso its about time you got a new pan anyway
yh
oh you dun f*cked up...Lol i can tell your kitchen is full of smoke innit?
I wish it was just the kitchen its the whole housebut i opened most of the windows and the smoke is fading now.
how do you let it get to that point?