My time for licks are long gone but i'm gonna get battered

Natalie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what time does ur mum get home? im sure you can fix it. i set fire to a tea towel in my kitchen and my mum never found out.
Shes coming back around 8 so i'll be alright hopefullythe smoke is almost gone the evidence is almost cleared up thanx 4 the tips everyone :D

It can look as good as new if you know how.Get some Coca Cola, some cheap 15 pence version from Asda will do. Pour it into the frying pan and heat it for about 10-15 minutes. Pour the Coke out and the charcoal will easily come off with a scrub.PS. Don't ask me how I know this.

It can look as good as new if you know how.Get some Coca Cola, some cheap 15 pence version from Asda will do. Pour it into the frying pan and heat it for about 10-15 minutes. Pour the Coke out and the charcoal will easily come off with a scrub.PS. Don't ask me how I know this.
:D I wanna burn a pan just to check if this is truth

Lol init Btw i've cleaned it and it's all gone :D I think my arms near broken though it took SCRUBING and durtty will do i'm bring out the dutch pot at 7 anything you want i will make.

Lol init Btw i've cleaned it and it's all gone :D I think my arms near broken though it took SCRUBING and durtty will do i'm bring out the dutch pot at 7 anything you want i will make.
Can we have a picture of the pan please (no skeptical)

Guest LOGers
LOL hes right though still.

LOL hes right though still.
lol @ coca cola, polishes dirty pennies, burns already burnt stuff, once had cocaine in it.I swear one day we're gonna find out that we had the cure for cancer and AIDS but instead of injecting people with it we just decided to drink it all up.

lol @ coca cola, polishes dirty pennies, burns already burnt stuff, once had cocaine in it.I swear one day we're gonna find out that we had the cure for cancer and AIDS but instead of injecting people with it we just decided to drink it all up.
Frank Zappa?*spuds*