IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Of course it is me. Ashmans gone to bed, I woke up. No seriously, say what you like about me, call me all the whores under the sun, I really couldn't give a rats arse, I don't even know anyone from here. It's kind of nice to know that "oh so great Ceazy" is still such big news despite leaving this forum how long ago. I just KNOW for a fact alot of people on here are all mouth and no trousers and would never say such things in person... You KNOW in person it will be "Oh look it's Ashman off VIP2, you know forum talk is jokes innit cuzz" or seeing a thread called "I saw Ashman walking along the Blue" but you didn't BACK YOUR TALK! WHY?! That's pretty much the story of these forums if I am honest.AND YOU TOTTY GUY, the joke. The one who's mum I breastfed, she took me for Nurishment 89p from Esso. I can't stand you Totty Guy, you're the fly buzzing around someones head, the gnat on the carpet, the wasp that has found it's way into the kitchen, the mouse dropping on the sideboard... You know what you are - A NON-ENTITY. A fool, a carbon copy of Ferity. Don't EVER say my name again bitch, I don't care where it is, you don't know me, so allow pretending you do... I don't hang around or speak to lifes unfortunates. Do you not realise that you are committing a crime by breathing? IT'S RUDE TO BE ALIVE WHEN NO ONE WANTS YOU. You're the village idiot of the forum and will always remain so, no matter how many fellow members d*cks you decide to swing from like a vine. You MORON.
whos gna read that essay u dirty slapper. ruined ashmans life. BITCH
Read it, don't read it, I don't care.Just grow up.I had casual sex with someone in 2003, woopdef*ckingdoo, you don't know me, I don't know you and it certainly didn't involve you in the slightest, so I don't know why it bothers you so much to be honest, you seem to be more concerned about it than me or the hubs? You're going on like I am a love rival and I had sex with your man. GET OVER IT! For crying out loud. I sure have. Just LET GO.

Of course it is me. Ashmans gone to bed, I woke up. No seriously, say what you like about me, call me all the whores under the sun, I really couldn't give a rats arse, I don't even know anyone from here. It's kind of nice to know that "oh so great Ceazy" is still such big news despite leaving this forum how long ago. I just KNOW for a fact alot of people on here are all mouth and no trousers and would never say such things in person... You KNOW in person it will be "Oh look it's Ashman off VIP2, you know forum talk is jokes innit cuzz" or seeing a thread called "I saw Ashman walking along the Blue" but you didn't BACK YOUR TALK! WHY?! That's pretty much the story of these forums if I am honest.AND YOU TOTTY GUY, the joke. The one who's mum I breastfed, she took me for Nurishment 89p from Esso. I can't stand you Totty Guy, you're the fly buzzing around someones head, the gnat on the carpet, the wasp that has found it's way into the kitchen, the mouse dropping on the sideboard... You know what you are - A NON-ENTITY. A fool, a carbon copy of Ferity. Don't EVER say my name again bitch, I don't care where it is, you don't know me, so allow pretending you do... I don't hang around or speak to lifes unfortunates. Do you not realise that you are committing a crime by breathing? IT'S RUDE TO BE ALIVE WHEN NO ONE WANTS YOU. You're the village idiot of the forum and will always remain so, no matter how many fellow members d*cks you decide to swing from like a vine. You MORON.
SAD TBHCEAZY UR STILL A SLAG.
And you, like I told Nino Brown, let it go.

Guest Flat Eric

Whats this thread about?Pictures and stories in one post pleaseThis fred is long, I aint reading another essay till september BLEDThe girl above looks to be of good health.

this is a lesson to everyone THE INTERNET IS REAL!!LOL @ ASHMANS/ CEAZYS BUSINESS BEING KNOWN ON AN INTERNET FORUM.NO ONES SAFE. I DNT UNDERSTAND THOU, DID ASHMAN DRAW HER OF VIP2 OR SUTTIN?? HOW DO PEOPLE KNOW SHES A BUNGE??
You do know they met over the forums? Of course their business is going to be on here lol

Guest faze
Why is this Sarah girl taking her time for? She must think I'm f*ckin' about.
HAHA wot u gona do?
Ms. GreenidgeDO NOT TRY A TING!
OMG
Comedy gold :D :D :D :D
smashed it. :D

f*ckin hell! Its like a jungle back there.Did you guys even sleep??Funny as hell though!
wallah i was up to about 5:30am- 6:00am dem ones where i cudnt go sleep. finally go sleep n i wake up in my sleep remembering i gotta go doctors with my nephew for 9:40 had to boot to dulwich.