IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Thanks all, the pains kept me up all night, I swear toothache is the worst ever. Hate oil of cloves that sh*t burns, gonna try the Asprin if that fails then trip to Superdrug to buy this biblical sounding Myrhh is me. As for you Black Ferity (Totty Guy) I think you're the one catching feelings, you keep repeating the same DEAD cuss. By the looks of it you've already been in the oven, a bit too long if you want my opinion.
nah mate.It's quite clear you have thoughWhy are you still online, don't you sign on today.
That would be on Mondays, still.Why am I here? Why are YOU here? You're unwanted?Who else remembers this peice of RWD GOLD?http://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php...highlight=totty
take ur dog of a son for a walk.
LMAO. You NONSE.
Prick........Are you thats your son mate.
Naaaaaaaaah. I better not reply, Totty Guy has KINGSTON BUDDIES."You must think you're the only one that carry's shanks, be serious. I've seen your ugly mug on this forum. I can easily get one of my kingston buddies to run up on you wit a shank, and please believe I'm not portraying myslef as some thug, but sh*t happens."
YOUR A JOKE MATE. LOL @ THE SHANK TALK.GO CHECK ON YOUR SON MATE.HE MAY BE CHOCKING ON A SHARP OBJECT.
This guys not even funny. He's that guy in the middle of the class tryna go for them deep, hurtful cusses instead of making people life then ended up getting parked at the back of the playground in full view of the naughty kids used to smoke.Go for comedy man. Least when you do that you can act shook and say "Nah I'm playing"

Thanks all, the pains kept me up all night, I swear toothache is the worst ever. Hate oil of cloves that sh*t burns, gonna try the Asprin if that fails then trip to Superdrug to buy this biblical sounding Myrhh is me. As for you Black Ferity (Totty Guy) I think you're the one catching feelings, you keep repeating the same DEAD cuss. By the looks of it you've already been in the oven, a bit too long if you want my opinion.
nah mate.It's quite clear you have thoughWhy are you still online, don't you sign on today.
That would be on Mondays, still.Why am I here? Why are YOU here? You're unwanted?Who else remembers this peice of RWD GOLD?http://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php...highlight=totty
LMAO. You NONSE.
Naaaaaaaaah. I better not reply, Totty Guy has KINGSTON BUDDIES."You must think you're the only one that carry's shanks, be serious. I've seen your ugly mug on this forum. I can easily get one of my kingston buddies to run up on you wit a shank, and please believe I'm not portraying myslef as some thug, but sh*t happens."
YOUR A JOKE MATE. LOL @ THE SHANK TALK.GO CHECK ON YOUR SON MATE.HE MAY BE CHOCKING ON A SHARP OBJECT.
OMG! You are more stupid than I originally thought! WOW.Do you realise that was a quote from YOU? It came from your dry, whitlow ridden finger tips.

THIS whole thing is jokes, minus about 10 pages of AIR the rest is actully funny, so f*ck the 5 line descriptionstake some of your poison, whatever it is, and chill for about an hour, get ur reading glasses on though my eyes were KILLIN me last night....
true i was sitting in my room at 2 in the morninglarfing HARDwhen it got to the ashman stuff, kinda stopped readin an went to bed
init man, cussin a grown mans WIFE and KID just MAKES YOU A f*ckIN d*ckHEAD

I BET YOU FEEL REALLY STUPID NOW TOTTY GUY AKA BLACK FERITY WHO THREATENED SOMEONE OVER THE INTERNET WITH HIS "KINGSTON BUDDIES"AND AS I SAID YOU'VE GOT MORE SEMEN IN YOUR ANUS THAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR BALL BAGSNEVER EVER TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME AGAIN YOU LOSER

LMAO. You NONSE.
OMG! You are more stupid than I originally thought! WOW.Do you realise that was a quote from YOU? It came from your dry, whitlow ridden finger tips.
Go suffocate your son mate.

104 pages what the f*ck well im gonna read this sh*t nowbig up starish yeah man them indian girls are alright hooking my self up with a mumbai princessyour topic inspired me only thing she lives with her parents and whispers on the phone when we speakthat honor killing stuff they will only kill her not me?702a56808980dbb4fee1e7e788be2cef.JPG

104 pages about a sket???LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO PMSL PMSLOL PMSLMAO PMSLMFAO PMSROFL PMSROFLMAO PMSROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why you getting bare excited for

Guest TimeBomb
104 pages about a sket???LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO PMSL PMSLOL PMSLMAO PMSLMFAO PMSROFL PMSROFLMAO PMSROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

:D
(Calms down a few levels)