Malouda flopped

Young Boss

Imagine if Kalou played from the start though as soon as he came on he was giving Brown problems i dunno wat happended to SWP he deserved atleast 15 mins Drogba was frustrated ya could tell wen he plays upront and doesn't get good service he goes missing but still will always produce 1 piece of magic like he did wen he hit the post

Bruv you rated him and put him in team of the season
I know lol but nah tonight he was poor but then again so was Rooney apart from that 1 pass where he played Ronaldo he didn't cause us any major problems i know he played on the right second half but still not 1 shot on goal i don't think MOTM = Ashley Cole

Agreed. He flopped. Avram flopped waiting 90 minutes to take him off when it was clear Kalou was needed to replace him from 45.Hurt watching the penalties today. My bredrin's new girlfriend was there for some f*ck*ng reason. Kept swapping sides admitting openly that she's a glory supporter. Tapped my face (like a slap) once as a joke and got right in my face when we lost. If it wasn't for the fact my bredrin is a cagefighter I woulda badded her up.

Agreed. He flopped. Avram flopped waiting 90 minutes to take him off when it was clear Kalou was needed to replace him from 45.Hurt watching the penalties today. My bredrin's new girlfriend was there for some f*ck*ng reason. Kept swapping sides admitting openly that she's a glory supporter. Tapped my face (like a slap) once as a joke and got right in my face when we lost. If it wasn't for the fact my bredrin is a cagefighter I woulda badded her up.
Pissed.She woulda got clapped in a fashion..If my "new girlfriend" violated one of my boys like that , hed get permission to bad her up.

True say look at the way Kalou dropped Brown on his ass wen he ran past him lmao if anything Brown is Man Utd's weak link outta all their players and Kalou has pace and Rooney is also defensivley a weak link on the right wing Kalou and Ashley could have exposed dat weakness on the right side of Man Utd still

Guest Sho Case

malouda is wacki never rated himwhenever i have watched him play he was anyguy if thatwas happy we didn't sign him & said LOL @ chelsea signing him as any kind of robben replacementwhat happened to his fan clubi remember the charity shield made heads think he was gunna merk for chelsea

Pissed.She woulda got clapped in a fashion..If my "new girlfriend" violated one of my boys like that , hed get permission to bad her up.
He's a hype merchant anyway. A United fan from Manchester (rare I know) and he going mad when they won but they way she just shouted right in my face I almost headbutted her. Gonna have to tell him to keep her on lock from now. Don't wanna see her face again.